Contributor

i think her new look is beautiful..she looks polished and classy but when I see her in promos I love that look.  Which one do you like better?

Respected Contributor

@molly and me  Okay, I'll bite.  I'm sorry, but I have no idea who this is.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft I think she's talking about Amy Morrison on HSN.  I liked her hair better with the layers, but that's just me.  

Respected Contributor

Love the new hairstyle.

Honored Contributor

@molly and me  - Why don't you edit your title?

Super Contributor

I love Amy's new haircut....she is a very stylish lady....I've noticed that Sarah Anderson (another HSN Host) is trying to mock Amy's style of haircut.....Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@Icegoddess , Me to!!  IMO, she looked soo much better BEFORE...I really do not watch Beauty Report anymore, too many OOHs and AHHs ( way too fake), and, considering AM looks completely different now, why would I purchase anything  she is selling!!!!! It certainly wasn't the results from anything she was hawking!!!! She looked 100%  before, kind of sad she didn't realize that!!!!  JMO, and I am entitled to that.........

Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal , REALLY!!!!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@molly and me  - Why don't you edit your title?

Yes, that. Better yet, why not post pictures...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I am so sorry.....obviously, I should never, ever, post when coming down with the flu and am running  fever!!!  I apologize for the confusion.  I didn't even realize my mistake until I started to recover.  I was referring to Amy Morrison.