Honored Contributor

A "I Survived COVID" Purchase

Hello ladies.  Thanks to God and the care of my husband, I have survived the worst of COVID.  I have never been so sick, weak and disoriented in my life.  My Dr said unless I couldn't catch my breath to just treat it at home with the protocol he called in for me.  He said I'd be better off staying out of the hospital.  I can finally stand up and hold down some chicken noodle soup.  I've had my eye on this palette ever since getting the sister palette from Viseart...the cool browns and purples.  This one is called Minxette ÉTENDU

viseart1.JPG

Viseart2.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: A "I Survived COVID" Purchase

Wow!  Thankfully, you are OK!  Sounds like you had a very rough time.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   So glad you are feeling better.  When you start shopping you know you are back to normal.  lol   I like the different brown shades.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Wishing you blessings on your path to a complete recovery.

I’m glad you were able to stay at home, but sorry to hear about all you faced.  All my best wishes.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

You certainly deserve some pampering, enjoy!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I was hospitalized for 6 days with Covid. I was so sick I didn't want to live anymore. I thought my head was going to explode. I couldn't breathe. 
I'm home a month now and at last I feel good. The steroids made my hair and skin so horrible. But that too has gotten better. 

Valued Contributor

((( Heart )))

Honored Contributor

@evelyner  @monicakm   OMG!!!  Sending get well wishes to both of you. Happy you are well soon.

Honored Contributor

@evelyner wrote:

I was hospitalized for 6 days with Covid. I was so sick I didn't want to live anymore. I thought my head was going to explode. I couldn't breathe. 
I'm home a month now and at last I feel good. The steroids made my hair and skin so horrible. But that too has gotten better. 

@evelyner , a friend of mine who had it said the headache was like nothing she has ever had before.  And nothing would even so much as take the edge off of the pain.  She still has a slight headache and she originally tested positive Christmas Eve.

I'm glad you are on the mend.   

Esteemed Contributor

Best wishes to you to continue on your healing journey . Am not sure I'd  be thinking abt makeup . Nice color palettes