Respected Contributor

A question regarding using essences and facial firming pads.....

Do you apply the essence first or the facial firming pads? (Sacred Rose Facial Essence and Nassif MD Detox Pads (Complexion Perfecting Pads with Alpha/Beta Hydroxy)?
Honored Contributor

Re: A question regarding using essences and facial firming pads.....

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Do you apply the essence first or the facial firming pads? (Sacred Rose Facial Essence and Nassif MD Detox Pads (Complexion Perfecting Pads with Alpha/Beta Hydroxy)?

@Naturesbeauty  - after cleansing, use the detox pads.

Then use Essence followed by serums and moisturizers

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty  - please tell me about the Sacred Rose Essence. Scent? Texture?

i see a number of new KBeauty products posted at HSN

I'm going to try a new Essence soon.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl Regarding the essence....I am really liking it. I have been using it in the morning after cleansing. I apply it with a cotton ball. It just has a clean smell nothing harsh. It has rose petals in it. I shake it really good before using. It leaves my skin feeling really nice. It’s not really a thin essence a little thicker than most. I wasn’t using at night because I wasn’t sure how to use it with the detox pads. Thanks for helping me on usage. I have taken a break from my usual regime. Just cleansing and using the essence and detox pads or now. After a few weeks I will incorporate my vitamin C and Retin-A again. I have gotten back to using my NuFace mini and trying to say on track with it. When I use my NuFace I really like the result I get. I use it while watching a Kelly and Ryan each morning. No excuses now! Thanks for your input. I appreciate it so much. 🙋🏻‍♀️😷🤗
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlRegarding the essence....I am really liking it. I have been using it in the morning after cleansing. I apply it with a cotton ball. It just has a clean smell nothing harsh. It has rose petals in it. I shake it really good before using. It leaves my skin feeling really nice. It’s not really a thin essence a little thicker than most. I wasn’t using at night because I wasn’t sure how to use it with the detox pads. Thanks for helping me on usage. I have taken a break from my usual regime. Just cleansing and using the essence and detox pads or now. After a few weeks I will incorporate my vitamin C and Retin-A again. I have gotten back to using my NuFace mini and trying to say on track with it. When I use my NuFace I really like the result I get. I use it while watching a Kelly and Ryan each morning. No excuses now! Thanks for your input. I appreciate it so much. 🙋🏻‍♀️😷🤗

@Naturesbeauty - TU for the info about the Rose Essence. I've been using Skinn Cosmetics essence - it's very thin consistency. I just put some in a palm and press into face/neck. 

I too am a NuFace fan!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlRegarding the essence....I am really liking it. I have been using it in the morning after cleansing. I apply it with a cotton ball. It just has a clean smell nothing harsh. It has rose petals in it. I shake it really good before using. It leaves my skin feeling really nice. It’s not really a thin essence a little thicker than most. I wasn’t using at night because I wasn’t sure how to use it with the detox pads. Thanks for helping me on usage. I have taken a break from my usual regime. Just cleansing and using the essence and detox pads or now. After a few weeks I will incorporate my vitamin C and Retin-A again. I have gotten back to using my NuFace mini and trying to say on track with it. When I use my NuFace I really like the result I get. I use it while watching a Kelly and Ryan each morning. No excuses now! Thanks for your input. I appreciate it so much. 🙋🏻‍♀️😷🤗

@Naturesbeauty - TU for the info about the Rose Essence. I've been using Skinn Cosmetics essence - it's very thin consistency. I just put some in a palm and press into face/neck. 

I too am a NuFace fan!

@Chi-town girl I may have to try Skinn’s Essence when I’m finish with the Rose Essence. I do like the essence better than a toner. Do you have the Mini or the Trinity NuFace? I have the mini.
Honored Contributor

I have a similar question, which comes first oils or serums, thanks

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I too am a NuFace fan!

@Chi-town girlI may have to try Skinn’s Essence when I’m finish with the Rose Essence. I do like the essence better than a toner. Do you have the Mini or the Trinity NuFace? I have the mini.

@Naturesbeauty  - I have the Trinity, over 5 yrs and still going strong! I would love that alternate head for use around eyes but I might get that newer smaller NuFace device (I forget the name of it) to use around eyes and mouth.

i LOVE the Skinn Essence but enjoy trying new/different products . Have been using the Skinn Essence for 5+ yrs

Esteemed Contributor

The only essence I have tried is Tatcha.  Always applied it before pads, masks, and serums.  Jury still out as to how effecive it is. Not sure it makes that big of a difference when you use good skin care products.

Good Luck!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I too am a NuFace fan!

@Chi-town girlI may have to try Skinn’s Essence when I’m finish with the Rose Essence. I do like the essence better than a toner. Do you have the Mini or the Trinity NuFace? I have the mini.

@Naturesbeauty  - I have the Trinity, over 5 yrs and still going strong! I would love that alternate head for use around eyes but I might get that newer smaller NuFace device (I forget the name of it) to use around eyes and mouth.

i LOVE the Skinn Essence but enjoy trying new/different products . Have been using the Skinn Essence for 5+ yrs

@Chi-town girl I got the NuFace Fix used it faithfully for a month and saw no difference. I think it might have been because I was already using the Nuface mini. I sent it back. I can get really close to my undereye/upper eye with the NuFace. I thought it was to much wasted time using both. I think if one didn’t have the NuFace and needed results for around just the eyes I would say get it. But you can get better results with the NuFace. Yes it’s costs more but your over all results are much better. (JMO)