Super Contributor

Can you believe I woke up with a pimple on the tip of my nose this morning. And like a good "teenager" I squeezed it. Well, that just made it worse and got a scab and red. I tried to hide it with my BE bisque but it did not cover very good. I had to go to the mall today for some last minute items and felt terrible and knew everyone who helped me today saw this red thing on the tip of my nose.

HoHoHo Merry Christmas All

Honored Contributor

You were just doing your best Rudolph impression! Wink

If you have any tea tree oil or some kind of mask, try using one of them overnight and hopefully it'll be better in the morning.

Super Contributor
On 12/18/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

You were just doing your best Rudolph impression! Wink

If you have any tea tree oil or some kind of mask, try using one of them overnight and hopefully it'll be better in the morning.

Thanks, you made me laugh.

Bookbabe

Respected Contributor

I know we all think that we're the object of strangers attention when we're out in public with a pimple or blemish on our faces, but in all honesty, nobody really cares all that much except us and it took me a long time to come to that realization.

Esteemed Contributor

I have it on good authority that they WILL disappear by our 80s. I am waiting for the miracle of it.

Honored Contributor

Burt's Bees has a wonderful blemish stick that is a liquid that dries it up fast. Neutrogena has a skin color blemish sticks that also dries it up & covers and comes in different shades. I use both for milia. Yes, it's hard to believe we still get zits. I have not had regular zit but one under the skin kind & the milia. Never ending.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor
On 12/18/2014 KatCat1 said:

Burt's Bees has a wonderful blemish stick that is a liquid that dries it up fast. Neutrogena has a skin color blemish sticks that also dries it up & covers and comes in different shades. I use both for milia. Yes, it's hard to believe we still get zits. I have not had regular zit but one under the skin kind & the milia. Never ending.

Do they work to make milias disappear or just to cover them? I have a milia on my eyelid that is so annoying.

Trusted Contributor

Just one?! You're lucky, I usually go to bed with wrinkle and zit cream! It's just not right.

Valued Contributor

I am 58 (widow) have been dating for about a month. The day of my first date in 36 years I woke up to a pimple on top of a wrinkle Just not right!

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to my world! haha! At 65, I still get a big zit or two. What can you do? Just go on about your day as usual. Like someone else said, probably the only person who notices is YOU.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt