Valued Contributor

Re: A phone caller on Evine Just said

You have to believe that all that money you've spent was worth it or else you'd would feel like it was all for nothing.

No goop no matter what the price is going to erase life. I earned every wrinkle and grey hair. 

It's not her mirror, it's her vision.

Trusted Contributor

@LexaMom: You do look great. Your face looks wonderful but am really impressed with your hands. They really look younger than 70. Beautiful soft hands.

I find it a bit jarring when you see women, celebrities, on TV with very smooth faces but the neck very wrinkly. 

There are so many telltale signs of aging but some, and you may be one, seem to have wonderful genes helping them out.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

She's full of herself.

@pupwhipped  I never have understood this saying.  I mean what else would a person be full of?  And if you are full of some other substance, gosh I can't think of an example Woman WinkWoman Embarassed, right now, but SOME other things might be worse.  To be full of that is!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

There is always someone. Either 90 years old and looks 16 OR and this is a big one for me: Irish ancestry. Whenever there is an Irish show almost everyone that calls in tells us about their ancestry.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal

Good one!  Smiley LOL

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I have read a few posts on these forums where posters say they are in their seventies and often are told they look to be in their thirties or forties.

Frequent Contributor

Roll eyes.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure she looks great. And she probably was told that by someone. And if she feels that way, good for her. Hope she enjoys it.

At the same time, at that age, she might want to ask her eye doctor to test her for cataracts.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

.....that using Skinn cosmetics  for years, she is told by people she looks in her 30’s when in reality she is 70......

It must be those guys who sell skin care in the kiosks in the mall...do you guys have those?   They call out to me and my daughter and say "hello, sisters!  You are sisters; right"?  So my thought is wow...if I look 28, why would I need to buy your skincare!?   Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@LexaMom: You do look great. Your face looks wonderful but am really impressed with your hands. They really look younger than 70. Beautiful soft hands.

Thank you.  I live in Colorado and I'm always so dry, I apply shea butter - l'Occitane - to my hands all day long.