Honored Contributor

Re: A phone caller on Evine Just said

I'm betting that the caller didn't even believe what she said. She was telling a nice little fib to see what kind of reaction she would get from the vendor and the host.

Most people I know look within 10 years of their actual age.  I've never been told someone's age and been shocked because I thought they were so much younger.  I have however been shocked because I thought they were so much older.    

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@barrel racer

Not true.  Not sure what you used from SKINN.  Not all of his stuff is great (his fragrances smell awful and his night time skin cleanser is NO match for Philosophy's).  But...his Neck Amore for both day and night, Dermappeal, 24 Hour Youth Preservation cream and his Skin Vaccum mask are the absolute best.  My skin looks amazing.  I'm 56 and have been told by numerous people that I look 40.  Not bad for genetics, staying out of the sun, no smoking and staying hydrated both inside and out and using his products faithfully. 

Trusted Contributor

I think people can look 10-15 years younger than their age. My mom is 51 and she can easily pass for 41. I've never come across someone who looks 20+ years younger.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Frequent Contributor

I tend to agree she looks older than her 69 years. I asked my DH how old the woman looked to him, and he said 58! SO, I guess she may be right. LOL. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah, sure.  That only happens in her mind..lol  

Honored Contributor

I have met people who look younger than their age, and I have also met people who look older than their age.....Usually though most people don't look more than 10 years younger than they really are. I have never met someone who looked 20 years younger than their actual age.......Not to say there aren't any out there, but for the most part you are going to look 30 when you are 50.....