Honored Contributor

A perfume site I highly recommend

[ Edited ]

I was searching for a good price on two fragrances and came upon a site some of you might be familiar with, but I wasn't. It's called beautyspin. It's Google verified and BBB accredited. They have a contact number, and they do answer the phone.They sell other beauty products besides fragrance, but I can't speak to those other categories.

After applying a promo code that I found by googling to the already discounted prices, I purchased Narciso EDP 1.6 ounces and Estee Lauder Sensous 3.4 ounces. If I had purchased them at retail, my total (without tax or shipping) would have been $186.

I paid a total of $100.30, no tax, and shipping free (over $100). I received them today. They were extremely well-packaged. I checked the batch code for the Estee Lauder fragance online, and it is recent. I tested it against my sample, and it is authentic.The Narciso EDP is a new scent, so I'm not worried abou it being old.

The prices beat the other two major discount fragrance sites by a wide margin.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Re: A perfume site I highly recommend

[ Edited ]

Thanks! I had not heard of it. 

ETA: There have great discounts! 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

Don't they? And I asked on two separate occasions about the freshness of their products, and each time they said that they get new stock in very three months or so.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Thank you! I don't wear perfume much but I do like to give my mom some occasionally. Any good honeysuckle or light jasmine perfumes anyone can recommend? Nothing heavy, just very light.
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:
Thank you! I don't wear perfume much but I do like to give my mom some occasionally. Any good honeysuckle or light jasmine perfumes anyone can recommend? Nothing heavy, just very light.

You might check both notes on fragrantica.com. They'll describe the scent and then list perfumes that include it. But it's hard to determine strength other than then reading the reviews for the individual perfumes. And even then, what is light to one person could knock out another.

Maybe some that pop up can be found in department stores or Sephora to test.

Trusted Contributor

HD, the scent of honeysuckle (and jasmine) truly reminds me of summer.  It really is "heaven scent"..

I don't have suggestions for you, however, because I am still hunting for a light version.

Contributor

Are you a fan of the old favorite, White Shoulders? You mentioned honeysuckle, so I was wondering...

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies I will do some searching.

@LisaandTrixieif you are asking me, I am not familar with that perfume. I am not a big perfume person so I don't really know of very many.

Contributor

That's okay.Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@LisaandTrixie wrote:

Are you a fan of the old favorite, White Shoulders? You mentioned honeysuckle, so I was wondering...

I found that one nice but a bit on the strong side.