Valued Contributor

Whats a good one...its been a long time,,,!

Honored Contributor

@emmygrace wrote:

I'm assuming your talking about a skincare mask, not a mask you wear to go out. I bought this sample set from Phillip Thomas Roth of 5 masks. I like the Pumpkin Enzyme one. I think there is a set being offered at Sephora or Ulta.

Valued Contributor

That is a great mask sampler @Jordan2 . 

Respected Contributor

I am using 2 different PTR masks.

The Therapeutic Sulfur Mask & the Cucumber Gel Mask.

I have combo skin that breaks out from everything & gets easily dehydrated.

These 2 work well for me & I may try the mask sampler.

Honored Contributor

This one has 5 'mini' masks for $19. It looks like a try-me kit if you are not sure what to get.

https://www.qvc.com/Peter-Thomas-Roth-Masking-Minis-Kit.product.A528005.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

I currently have 2 masks in my skin care inventory that I love.

1. WEN by Chaz Dean Purifying Facial Mask
  2. Josie Maran Argan + Hemp 5-minute facial mask (great for mornings)
  3. Just bought but haven't yet used...O'o Hawaii Beauty Hydrating and Firming Face Mask.  I'm using several other O'o Hawaii beauty products & they are way more than 5-star!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@emmygrace wrote:

@emmygrace  - with extended return time and sone great holiday kits, you have great options. Good suggestions posted.

I will add this one - Skinn Cosmetics try me mask kit. I have/use all of these in rotation with other mask brands/products. 

My fav mask regime is using the Skinn Vacuum Deep pore mask followed by the watermelon/wrinkle soak mask. Your skin will glow and feel soooo soft Heart I use the peel off mask just for tzone

Skinn® Cosmetics Fruit Fusion Mask Set
724-361 $36, free shipping
Skinn® Cosmetics Fruit Fusion Mask Set
What It Is

Set of four fruit fusion masks for more beautiful skin.

What You Get

• 1 oz. Fruit Fusion Berry Pure Superfruit Detoxifying Mask
  • 1 oz. Fruit Fusion Pore Magnet™ Pore Perfecting Peel-Off Mask
  • 1 oz. Fruit Fusion Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
  • 1 oz. Fruit Fusion Wrinkle Soak™ Age-Defying Hydrating Mask
What It Does

Fruit Fusion Berry Pure Superfruit Detoxifying Mask
  • 2-in-1 multitasking facial mask/scrub
  • Features manuka oil, peony, blue lotus, other botanicals and plant extracts, exfoliating beads and other key ingredients
  • Helps give the skin's appearance a brighter, healthier, more youthful complexion
  • Leaves skin looking fresher and smoother
  • Contains antioxidants that may help fight against free radical aggressors
Fruit Fusion Pore Magnet Pore Perfecting Peel-Off Mask
  • Cleanses pores reducing their appearance
  • Helps to absorb excess oil on the skin, tightening the appearance of the skin
  • Exfoliates helping to improve the look of uneven skin texture
  • Helps soothe and hydrate skin
  • Helps protect from various aggressors
Fruit Fusion Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
  • Removes excess surface dirt and oil
  • Helps brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin
  • Helps improve the look of skin's texture
  • Can be used on targeted areas for multi-masking
Fruit Fusion Wrinkle Soak Age-Defying Hydrating Mask
  • This rich and creamy mask is packed with age-defying complexes that contains antioxidants, fruit and plant extracts and other key ingredients
  • The included complexes have been shown to hydrate skin to help smooth the appearance the skin's fine lines and wrinkles and leave skin looking and feeling supple, soft and radiant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I currently have 2 masks in my skin care inventory that I love.

1. WEN by Chaz Dean Purifying Facial Mask
  2. Josie Maran Argan + Hemp 5-minute facial mask (great for mornings)
  3. Just bought but haven't yet used...O'o Hawaii Beauty Hydrating and Firming Face Mask.  I'm using several other O'o Hawaii beauty products & they are way more than 5-star!

@SurferWife  - I'm definitely going to try the WEN mask soon

Did you buy the O'o products at Q? Pretty packaging Thanks for the recommendation!  

A423536
O'o Hawaii Beauty Hydrating and Firming Face Mask

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

QVC does sell some of the items, but I actually bought them here locally.  I think the O'o Hawaii website is having a sale right now, so you should check it out.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

QVC does sell some of the items, but I actually bought them here locally.  I think the O'o Hawaii website is having a sale right now, so you should check it out.

@SurferWife  - thank you!