Regular Contributor

I'm using PTR TSV but it's geared for nighttime. I'm looking for a good anti aging daytime serum with antioxidants. Thank you

Honored Contributor

I like Paula's Choice RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum. You can use it day or night or both. It is a silicon base, which some people don't like, but it provides a lot of slip and feels comfortable. You can order samples from her site or call them and maybe get some free samples.

Respected Contributor

I use Isomers All-in-One serum...............

Esteemed Contributor

I like Dr. Denese Hydroshield serum for day and night. I've seen such a difference in my skin. 

Respected Contributor

I use Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Facial Oil. Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement is also very good.

Esteemed Contributor
The paulas choice antioxident serums are really nice.
Honored Contributor

Re: A good daytime serum

[ Edited ]

A good Vit. C serum,also  Phil When Hope is Not Enough is a good one, lightweight. Suzanne Somers Ageless is another good one.

Contributor

Re: A good daytime serum

[ Edited ]

I just got a sample of Bliss serum from Kohls (dont have it in front of me but it has Oxygen something in the title). Love it!! My skin feels so soft.  My usual go to is the IT serum/primer (white one or the Bobbi Brown Intensive which I have used for years.  I have always wanted to try the Dr D Hydroshield.

Super Contributor

I've been using, for about a month, Dr. Gross' new vitamin c + collagen.  It really fades dark spots and my very sensitive skin doesn't get red and irritated with it.  I also use Drunk Elephant's Marula oil some days.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katilein wrote:

I'm using PTR TSV but it's geared for nighttime. I'm looking for a good anti aging daytime serum with antioxidants. Thank you

Glutathiosome is often referred to as the body's master antioxidant.  Isomers Glutathiosome Plus is a good one to try, if you want this ingredient.  It's sold on Evine, if you're interested.

Pycnogenol is also a powerful antioxidant.  According to Linda Marshall's (Elysee) research, it's 20 times more powerful than Vitamin C and 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E.  She also says that in a study comparing several antioxidants, Pycnogenol was dramatically more effective than Vitamins C & E, Lipoic Acid and Grapeseed.  Elysee products are sold on HSN.  The Pycnogenol Serum gets very positive reviews.