Contributor

A few WEN products on RueLaLa right now

Hi Everyone, just fyi, on RueLaLa (a clearance/sale type website...) there are a few WEN products. Page down about halfway and look for the link for: “Get Salon Locks: Products by Hot Tools & More”. This is what is currently have available:

16oz Cleansing Conditioner - 24.99
Fig
Lavender
Pomegranate
Sweet Almond Mint

4oz Re-Moist - 29.99
Fig
Lavender
Pomegranate
Sweet Almond Mint

4.9oz Anti-Frizz Styling Gel - 15.99
Sweet Almond Mint

Shipping is high at 9.99 however it covers any other purchases you make within the next 30 days.

Respected Contributor

Re: A few WEN products on RueLaLa right now

Thanks for notifying for anyone interested. I just hate these websites where you have to allow their spam in order to shop, so looking was a no- go for me, at least. I have enough emails now.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

Thank you! I've been shopping with Rue La La since 2009 or so and I haven't noticed extra emails or spam.
Contributor

On 9/28/2014 Teesa said: Thank you! I've been shopping with Rue La La since 2009 or so and I haven't noticed extra emails or spam.

Me neither Teesa. I just get the emails advising of that days vendors & specials.

For anyone who has not used Rue La La before, they are easy to order from and make returns to, unless you've purchased something on clearance and then it's clearly noted when something is a "final sale". I've been a shopping with them for 4 years.