Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A couple odds and ends Part 2 -- a set of four full-sized lip glosses

The other good deal is this set of four full-sized Glo Minerals lipglosses (Keepsake Collection Lip Gloss Tin) that I've posted about before. I purchased it from dermstore several months ago when it was retailing at $32. It was their 2014 holiday kit. It is very hard to find now, and if you do, it is expensive.

But lovely skin.com, an authorized dealer, has it for sale now at $16.50, no tax unless you live in Nebraska, and free shipping. The gloss is a very nice formula, not drying or sticky. Three of the colors are fairly light and sheer and can be worn alone, combined, or worn over a lipstick. The fourth color is more opaque and pigmented.

These are full-sized glosses that retail for $17 each. I like them so much that I just bought a back-up set. The following swatches give you an idea but are not exact. The first is Lily, a light and shimmering pink; the second is Brown Sugar, a light and shimmering warm bronze that is prettier in person and is great for toning down a darker shade; Cherry Blossom, a beautiful warm red that can be worn alone; and Peony, a medium pink/coral cream shade:

Lip Gloss Set

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland