Honored Contributor

Maybe everyone else already knows this, but one of the changes is that if you write a post, it is automatically kept as a draft until you post it. You don't have to worry now if you want to check something out and leave the page where you're composing your post. I have lost many a reply in the past.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor
@suzyQ3 wrote:

Maybe everyone else already knows this, but one of the changes is that if you write a post, it is automatically kept as a draft until you post it. You don't have to worry now if you want to check something out and leave the page where you're composing your post. I have lost many a reply in the past.

@suzyQ3  Good to know. I had to open up the forums on my tablet to add something on my laptop in a previous post!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

I LOVE this feature! I've lost so many posts because I'm clumsy with my laptop keyboard and press some combo keys that advance to the next page and then I lose my content. I was so happy when I did that today and my post was still there when I went back.

Valued Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I LOVE this feature! I've lost so many posts because I'm clumsy with my laptop keyboard and press some combo keys that advance to the next page and then I lose my content. I was so happy when I did that today and my post was still there when I went back.

Hi everyone.   I completely forgot about the board changes.  I feel like I'm in a foreign country right now.  Man Tongue  I'm just testing the waters right now...one toe at a time.  Wow, these boards look so different. 

Valued Contributor

Hey, my emoticon worked!  Woo hoo!  Now how to figure out the rest of the stuff on here.  Good luck everyone!

Respected Contributor
Are you on an iPad? If yes, how did you get them?
Respected Contributor
LeoGrl, how did you get the quote from the other poster to reply?
Trusted Contributor

Yay! I got pretty good at "copying" my post, but still can't count the number of times I accidently "lost" a post I'd spent quite a bit of time on.

New Contributor
A silver lining.⛅️
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the tip! I still have a lot to learn abou the new format.