Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

@suzyQ3, you can find who is on line by selecting Forums & Blogs under the Community Menu and scroll down. It is immediately under Featured Topics.

@I think the "pinging" might mean getting notifications when someone uses @ nic in a post, which does not work, btw.

Thank you!

And to HappyDaze, yes, I have mine set so that my nic will not show up.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:
LeoGrl, how did you get the quote from the other poster to reply?

BA, when you click on reply to a post and the comment box appears, you'll see "QUOTE" right above the box on the right-hand side.

HTH.

I have been wondering how to get the quote!  So easy.  Thank YOU!

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Thx for starting a thread about the POSITIVE aspects/experiences with the new forum.

I really like the new tablet/mobile functionality: creating paragraphs, text font options, easy ability to upload photos.

We also have visibility to the list of posters logged in/active. Does anyone know if we can ping a poster or send a private message?

Glad to see the deletion of the vendor sub forums. And more active engagement by moderators to assist with questions/input. Well done!

Appreciate reading the other benefits of the new forum that posters are discovering. Very helpful. Cheers!!!

Where is this list of logged in/active posters?  TIA.
As for pinging or PMs, I'm not aware that they are currently included.

Yes, whst HD posted is the process to see the list of online posters. I only see the online posters info by clicking on the top option of the menu-Forums & Blogs, on the left side of the community page. Then scroll down, just below Top posts/blogs there will be a selection to click to see who is online. Appreciate all the threads/posts with helpful hints/options. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri