Respected Contributor

Re: A Shout Out to Dimitri's Dazzlers

@SeaGal wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

I used the original YPC this morning and a few hours later was wondering why my face still felt moist and hydrated.  Then I remembered it was this cream. I have a tiny jar from last year before he changed the formula.  I should really put this aside for when it really gets cold out.  It does protect.  I still am a little mad at him for changing the formula. Lol.  I do wish he would bring the orig back. It was my HG for the winter.  I am curious of what will be offered. 

@aprilskies Dimitri also makes a YPC balm, it is a creamy balm not an oily balm, it is a nice heavy hitter for the winter. I wasnt sure how dry your skin gets in winter but it does look like a nice cream balm, this one he didnt mess with in that collegenisis line. It is called Twenty Four Hr Wrinkle and Dryness Relief Balm.

My hubby loves the YPC that you love too, I havent broke it to him yet that DJ changed the formula, hubs is gonna grrrr!

Ooops @JeanLouiseFinch I forgot to thank you for the heads up on the visits.

Thank you, Seagal.  I haven't tried that balm. I will keep an eye out for it.  My skin is pretty dry in the winter.  I get the dry flakes no matter what I use except for the youth cream.

I have his wrinkle extreme night balm but really haven't tried it yet since I have so much skincare. But I pulled it out so I remember to use it.

hopefully, your husband has a stash of it. Lol. 

@aprilskies I wonder if you already have the balm then, is the one you have pink in color (white jar)? I am drawing a blank on what the 'nighttime' one is.

I have a couple of the original YPCs left for my hubby, I am hoping DJ changes the formula back before I have to break the news to him! He may like the re formulation but the jar is soo small now it could get spendy, I have 2 of the 4 oz jars left for him! He also has the balm for dryer times in the winter, that one has lasted him awhile as he uses it very little. 

@SeaGal, Interesting, I do have it. It's the little jar I thought was the preservation cream. I guess I am totally out of the cream. So, I do like it and hopefully he will have a nice offer on the coll. wrinkle balm.  And, yes, the night wrinkle balm is diff.  It is light colored balm.  

Your husband has a bit of backup, that is good.  Yes, I am hoping he reverts back to orig formula too or at least offers both.  

Respected Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
I just ordered the neck mask. Very excited to try it.

I am interested in this one too,  I might have to take a peek if it is still available.

Valued Contributor

Curious - which; if any SKINN products have retinol? Thanks Ladies!
Esteemed Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

I used the original YPC this morning and a few hours later was wondering why my face still felt moist and hydrated.  Then I remembered it was this cream. I have a tiny jar from last year before he changed the formula.  I should really put this aside for when it really gets cold out.  It does protect.  I still am a little mad at him for changing the formula. Lol.  I do wish he would bring the orig back. It was my HG for the winter.  I am curious of what will be offered. 

@aprilskies Dimitri also makes a YPC balm, it is a creamy balm not an oily balm, it is a nice heavy hitter for the winter. I wasnt sure how dry your skin gets in winter but it does look like a nice cream balm, this one he didnt mess with in that collegenisis line. It is called Twenty Four Hr Wrinkle and Dryness Relief Balm.

My hubby loves the YPC that you love too, I havent broke it to him yet that DJ changed the formula, hubs is gonna grrrr!

Thank you, Seagal.  I haven't tried that balm. I will keep an eye out for it.  My skin is pretty dry in the winter.  I get the dry flakes no matter what I use except for the youth cream.

I have his wrinkle extreme night balm but really haven't tried it yet since I have so much skincare. But I pulled it out so I remember to use it.

@aprilskies I wonder if you already have the balm then, is the one you have pink in color (white jar)? I am drawing a blank on what the 'nighttime' one is.

I have a couple of the original YPCs left for my hubby, I am hoping DJ changes the formula back before I have to break the news to him! He may like the re formulation but the jar is soo small now it could get spendy, I have 2 of the 4 oz jars left for him! He also has the balm for dryer times in the winter, that one has lasted him awhile as he uses it very little. 

@SeaGal, Interesting, I do have it. It's the little jar I thought was the preservation cream. I guess I am totally out of the cream. So, I do like it and hopefully he will have a nice offer on the coll. wrinkle balm.  And, yes, the night wrinkle balm is diff.  It is light colored balm.  

Your husband has a bit of backup, that is good.  Yes, I am hoping he reverts back to orig formula too or at least offers both.  

@aprilskies wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

I also have the Wrinkle Relief Balm. It's a light pink cream. I got it in a kit a while ago. I use it at night over dry spots as the last step. Use it on the elevens, around the eyes, and upper lip. I don't notice a difference enough that I would order for it alone. I got a lot of his kits in the beginning and practically have tried everything. 

Surprisingly, I didn't see any improvement with his glycolic acid peels. Probably b/c I Dermapeel twice wkly regularly. 

Contributor

@JEAN Louise Finch:  Thank you so much for letting us know about these 2 upcoming sales.  I will have to start my list early, so that I can watch and see what's being sold (and, of course, check those sometimes high s&h costs.)   It was nice of you to let us all know JLF....very much appreciated.Smiley Happy