Valued Contributor

A Preview of What is to Come

I, ten minutes ago, spent what felt like an hour in the Q discussions we have right here but in the future and it has to be close because I couldn't get out of it and every topic had a purveyor's or hosts' picture next to the message. Honestly. I must of hit something that got me into their near future of what they have in store for us. I am not kidding, it was scarry so maybe a lot of us or someone really clever could set up a place where we can talk because I am telling you it scared me to death. I'm not computer savy enough to set up something else but it's coming down on us and then we can never talk to each other again. Don't laugh, it happened, I saw it, I was in it and every category I clicked on was the same, the comments by the sellers or the hosts with a big Q at the end or a picture. After you are done laughing, you will then realize that somehow I got into the future Q discussions. I don't know how but it took me at least ten minutes to get out and I only did by getting out of the Q entirely. Spooky for sure but I saw it.