Honored Contributor

A little warm for me (plus being a lipstick) but I thought some here would like it.

Fabulous Kiss Marble Lipstick Refill, Created for Macy's

Carolina Herrera - Fabulous Kiss Marble Lipstick Refill

Honored Contributor

That case is gorgeous.  The marbling reminds me of Laura Geller's marble lipstick, which I love by the way!  That color looks very pretty, but it might be too dark for me.  Thanks for the lovely pic! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

that looks beatuiful!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   Gorgeous case.   I need more of a blue red,   this one is too warm for me as well.   

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 

It's too warm and dark for me (plus it's not a gloss).  I tried lightening up the Chanel lipstick (338) I bought and doing different applications as well as applying a gloss over it.  In the end I decided to return it.  I have zillions of glosses, all of which I like better.  Every great once in a while I try a lipstick and I'm never happy with the results (she says as she reaches for a Laneige strawberry lip balm on her office desk) Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Wow, gorgeous and what a case! I might be able to wear that color but it's hard to tell. Reds are tricky with my gray hair and light olive complexion (with rosacea no less!). Too blue based, it clashes and looks garish. Too orange, it's just awful. Mac has some great reds for me.

But PLEASE someone buy that and report back!

Respected Contributor

Re: A Pretty Lipstick

[ Edited ]

Kelly Clarkson had a Christmas Special on tonight on NBC called

.. "Kelly ClarksonPresents: When Christmas Comes Around."

I wish I'd DVR'd it. Great show. Great songs.

BUT

Not only was the show, the music, her guests, the songs, & her MANY changes of her gorgeous gowns marvelous! but.. her RED lipstick was a GORGEOUS. PERFECT SHADE, moist, rich, non-smudging.

And she's very light skinned, blond-ish, (I think). So if SHE can wear it, maybe I could occasionally?

I wonder what Brand, & Color name her Red lipstick was?? Maybe only her Makeup Artist would know? I couldnt take my eyes off her lips!! The WHOLE SHOW!!!

Others on her show worn Red lipstick, but it wasnt anywhere near as impressive as Kelly's Lips & Lipstick.

And her Red Lips were drawn so perfectly too, even all the way down the sides, which I'd found VERY VERY tricky for me when the color was sooo obvious & deep, like a Red.

Hmm *thinking* I wonder how do I get that lipstick info?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm

Have you tried the( Link Removed) I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick? I'm thinking of getting the Vivid Berry and Original Recipe. Thoughts?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't usually weart a red lipstick but this time of year I enjoy this one and it's so pretty! Color Whisper by Maybelline in "Who wore it red" . The only red lipstick I own. Perfect!

Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick Review, Pictures and Swatches -  myfindsonline.com