Honored Contributor

A Pleasant Experience at Ulta Today/Nars Tinted Moisturizer

I just couldn't wait for the 20% Fall sale at Sephora so I had DH stop at Ulta today for "moisturizer".  When I opened the door, the first thing I noticed was the beautiful aroma and I was greeted immediately by a pleasant SA.  I said, I don't know what that fragrance is but I'd like to buy it.  She got help from another SA and they finally agreed it was a "hodge-podge" of fragrances.  Too bad.  Then I told her what I was there for.  She took me to the Nars section and we compared colors since I wasn't positive the Alaska shade was the best one for me.  Turned out it was.  She did some test swatches and said she thought it was perfect.  She was super sweet.  It was a totally different experience than I've ever had at that Ulta.  Granted I haven't been in that store since probably a year BEFORE the pandemic.  It looked like it had been updated and it was brighter.  I could see myself actually shopping there Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

Re: A Pleasant Experience at Ulta Today/Nars Tinted Moisturizer

@monicakm 

Sounds like a nice experience.  I have a terrible time with scents.

When is the fall Sephora sale please?  I have a giant bag.

Many thanks!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: A Pleasant Experience at Ulta Today/Nars Tinted Moisturizer

@ECBG 

It will be in Nov.  I haven't looked for the dates yet but I'm sure someone has posted them by now.  If I see it from the girls on the Reddit Sephora site, I'll share it.  A lot of them are Sephora employees.