Super Contributor

Relax Beauties,

I read a lot every week about not going through the stash fast enough or they have too much. I am right there with you. But when you purchased the items, you bought it to enjoy. Right? So enjoy them! Enjoy the journey of the products themselves to the destination. If you are waiting for a special occassion, how about just because you're beautiful you?

Respected Contributor

Re: A Pep Talk to my Beauties

My problem is that when I find something I really like, I'll order a couple backups in case the product is discontinued or out of stock when I run out (I have a real "thing" about running out of stuff).  Then, invariably I stumble across something else I like better, so the first item doesn't get used!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

My problem is that when I find something I really like, I'll order a couple backups in case the product is discontinued or out of stock when I run out (I have a real "thing" about running out of stuff).  Then, invariably I stumble across something else I like better, so the first item doesn't get used!

Boy can I relate. You are not alone!

Frequent Contributor

“My problem is that when I find something I really like, I'll order a couple backups in case the product is discontinued or out of stock when I run out (I have a real "thing" about running out of stuff). Then, invariably I stumble across something else I like better, so the first item doesn't get used!”

@2blonde.... story of my beauty product purchasing life!
Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

Boy can I relate. You are not alone!

Yes!

Respected Contributor

@joseygirl wrote:

Relax Beauties,

I read a lot every week about not going through the stash fast enough or they have too much. I am right there with you. But when you purchased the items, you bought it to enjoy. Right? So enjoy them! Enjoy the journey of the products themselves to the destination. If you are waiting for a special occassion, how about just because you're beautiful you?

Thank you @joseygirl for the pep talk!  When I went to visit my mother a few months ago, she still had my Christmas presents (makeup/skincare) I gave her in boxes.  She grew up very frugal and didn't want to pamper herself.   YES, enjoy your products, Beauties.