Respected Contributor

A Nice Surprise

[ Edited ]

Sometimes I need to spend just a few dollars more to get Walmart's free shipping. So yesterday I browsed a bit and found

L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream -- Anti-Fatigue Formulation  $6.02

Wow! I could use some energy for 6 bucks. Sold.

It's great. Normally "universal" colors never work for me because I'm so light-skinned. When I saw the color in the tube I thought no way. But it lightened up after applying, covered some minor issues and discoloration, and definitely made me look better, but not made up.

I'm still waiting for some energy to kick in, but it's a drugstore level find. Also available in different skin shades and a redness correcter.

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 

I like this.  I have worn it and I am fair skinned and have complexion problems and I like it. Olay has a similar one that I have used and like it very much.  I no longer buy all the promises of expensive makeup when I can get one with a promise at a lower price.  Did you ever find any makeup that lived up to the hype?

Honored Contributor

I've been using the original formula, off and on, for several years. For me, it's a dupe for the Josie Maran Matchmaker Liquid Foundation +/-.  It's a good, affordable, everyday option for around the house or maybe running a few errands, but not super long lasting or the amount of coverage, in my experience, as other long wear formulation foundations.