Respected Contributor

A Nice Dupe for Principal Secret Advanced Gentle Deep 4-in-1 Cleanser

While at Target I discovered a cleanser that is a really close match to the original Principal Secret Advanced Gentle Deep 4-in-1 cleanser that was my HG cleanser, until it was discontinued. The product is by VICHY (I'm sure they now carry this is because of Target's acquisition of The Derm Store, the on-line skin care store) and it is called PURETE THERMALE 3-in-1.

It has the consistency of a cleansing milk, removes eye make-up and has the toner built in to leave skin with that satin finish that the PS product always did. It came pretty close to the product I miss so much! A little goes a long way. I like it and thought those who have used the PS product might want to give it a try.

Priced close to PS cleanser at $19.50 for a large 6.75 fl oz tube.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

Re: A Nice Dupe for Principal Secret Advanced Gentle Deep 4-in-1 Cleanser

Hi Jacie, you can still get Principal Secret Advanced Gentle Deep 4-in 1 Cleanser. It has not been discontinued. I just rec'd my catalog ( I currently use the RECLAIM line) and the Advanced line of products are all there with the exception of the night cream. Hope that info helps! I think the price if you are in the PS Club is $17.