Honored Contributor

I already know a lot of you won't enjoy her channel, hopefully someone will.

This is the first time I've ever seen her do makeup (plus fashion).  She's a hoot. Very pretty, very young and apparently wealthy.  This vid has makeup and fashion.  Her fashion vids are short and quirky.  Quirky...that's why I like her Smiley Happy

Martini Makeup with Grey Goose!

Respected Contributor

Re: A New YTer (Mostly Fashion)

Did someone say Grey Goose?  My favorite vodka...smooooth ha!  I don't watch youtube & I like her already 😆

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bmorechick 

LOL.  This is the first time I've seen her drink anything on her videos.  They were a sponsor.  And it's the first time I've seen her apply makeup.  I love her!  She appears not to take herself seriously.  She could.  She's got the money, body and wardrobe but she keeps it light-hearted and entertaining.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm Nothing wrong with that attitude...we more of that these days (I think)

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation.  I just watched her recent makeup video and her new house tour.  She seems pleasant, and like she's having fun making her YTs!

Honored Contributor

@taquito 

I haven't seen her house tour, only her trying on clothes.  I'll look for it, thanks.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Thanks will check it out.

I also rediscovered Hannah Martin. She was a head makeup artist and teacher for Bobbi Brown in UK for almost a decade and then went freelance. She's a fund of info on dos and don'ts, various solutions for problem areas and her playlist is quite extensive.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I quickly looked her up on YT.  She looks like she might be "fun".  I'll check her out when I have more time.  Thanks!