Honored Contributor

Quite awhile ago I received a small vial with a dropper of BeautyBio The Radiance Omega + Rosehip Seed Facial Oil.  I'm not sure if it came with a Sephora order or an HSN or QVC order.  I left it sitting with some other products, not really interested.

Last week I decided to give it a whirl to use it up.  This is the first skincare product in a very long time that made a difference in my skin.  I use it at night after cleansing and toning.  The first time I used it my face felt so soft and dewy the next morning.  Now I swear my face just looks overall healthier, brighter and more dewy.  It is expensive so I've not bitten the bullet yet.  I'm actually scouring to see if I can find a similar product for less money.  I also keep checking various sites for a sale.  

I have skin on the drier side and at first I thought this was going to be too oily.  A little goes a long way and it soaked right into my skin.  I have used argan oil in the past but I never noticed a profound effect on my face like this.  I still have some left in the vial and continue to use it nightly.  The directions say morning and night but I can't imagine using this and then putting make-up over the top.  Maybe if you have parched skin.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Major Skincare Wow For Me

Have the oil as well.  Bought it as part of a kit with the cleanser.  I like it alot along with Lancer's facial oil.  For some reason, Josie's was just too heavy on my skin and did not absorb well.  Love watching Josie though,  as she is a very upbeat, happy person.  

Trusted Contributor

I  read years ago that Rose Oil have been a favorite of "The Royals" for generations and they all have beautiful skin. Even the Queen at her age has beautiful skin.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

It's so nice when something makes a noticeable effect like that! I had to look up the ingredients, and it looks like a nice combination of oils, besides the rose hip seed.

I actually think a concoction performs better than a single oil ingredient. There are other nice combinations, but like you stated for this one - pricey.

I make my own combination, which I use for facial stimulation (massage); press in with a warm cloth; followed by toning, treatment & moisturizer. It's a routine with a few things, but my skin is radiant!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Have the oil as well.  Bought it as part of a kit with the cleanser.  I like it alot along with Lancer's facial oil.  For some reason, Josie's was just too heavy on my skin and did not absorb well.  Love watching Josie though,  as she is a very upbeat, happy person.  

@weezer111, the argan oil did really great things for my hair.  I used it on my ends which tend to get dry.  But for my face it was just meh.