Honored Contributor

A Little Simple Thing I Just Found

Maybe some here already use these, but it's something I just discovered and find is helpful!  

I might be in the minority here but I do not like at all thick, fluffy face cloths!  They are hard to ring all the water and products out and you can't get them into the small areas of your face and ears!  At least I can't.  

I was in one of the dollar stores a short time ago and found packets of inexpensive baby wash cloths!  I bought a pack of I think it was like 4 for a dollar!  I love these things.  They are small, and soft and so nice to cleanse your face and ears, etc.!  I liked them so much that I went back and bought a couple more packages so I would always have a fresh one available!  Sometimes it's the little things that make life a bit easier! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: A Little Simple Thing I Just Found

Thanks for the tip!

free fall pumpkin printable

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1   great idea. I never thought about buying baby cloths for that job.  I have some old, thin ones I use and toss into the wash daily, but new would be good

Respected Contributor

Good idea!  I will look for those baby cloths.  I have been using microfiber cloths  but they are often too big.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the baby microfiber ones!  Love them.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA and I also dislike thick dish cloths .  I thought it was just me, but it seems I have  a difficult time wringing them out sufficently.   I have small hands so it can be a chore!  It's a good idea, thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I agree about thick face cloths.  I don't like them at all.  

I've never bought baby wash cloths but I always buy the cheaper, thinner wash cloths for my face.  I think they do a much better job. 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

Yes, it IS often the little things in  life.  Mine didn't come from the Dollar Store but years and years ago I discovered an 18ct pkg of thin, cheap, white washcloths at WM for like under $4.  Like you, I prefer thinner ones over ther large plush washcloths.  These are tacky as all get out but exfoliate better, easier to handle.  I wash my face with my hands but rinse with a washcloth.  When they become too dingy, I relegate them to the rag box for jobs around the house and outside. 

$4.77/18ct

Mainstays Cotton Washcloth Bundle Collection, 18 Pack, White

Respected Contributor

I like small face clothes with ribbing. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not owned dishcloths in ages. To me they just spread germs everywhere I wipe them so I only use Clorox wipes instead. I use a wand that rinses clean on any dishes I am cleaning. I use a bath poof for showering and buy a big stack of cheap, thin washcloths at WM to use on my face if I need one. DH will only use the expensive, thick washcloths. He is such a diva!