Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Little Shine, NO Sparkle? Eyes and cheeks?

I use mostly Laura Geller products for highlighting and I love her blushes.  My favorite blush is the color Apricot in her Baked Blush, but that color may be too warm for you. 

M.A.C. has great color options in single pan eyeshadow selections. You should be able to find the colors you are seeking to get the eyeshadow look you desire.  As for natural-looking liquid eyeliner, that's tricky.  Liquid eyeliner is designed to give a more dramatic look.  Are pencils a complete no for you?  If not, again I highly recommend Laura Geller.  Her Inkcredible liners are very versatile for keeping it soft or going with high drama. Also, if you choose a color such as a soft taupe, light gray, or light brown the effect will be soft. 

Honored Contributor

Tarte Tartlette Juicy.  Check out the entire Tartlette/Juicy collection.  I know you can find what you're looking for.  I have the 20 pan palette but they don't have it on their website any longer.   Hope you find what you're looking for!  

Clipboard01.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Charlotte Tilbury also has palettes like you're describing but they'll my MUCH more spendy than Tarte.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

I KNOW exactly what you are saying.  I have loved, loved, loved this eye shadow palette by Revlon.  I only use the light and dark taupe, however.  

The entire set of quads have the same shine, so you can get the color best for you.

I get the best cheek color from a slight sweep of Bare Minerals Rose Radience.

Revlon Siren

Amazon.com : Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow, Siren [525] 0.16 oz (Pack  of 2) : Beauty

Honored Contributor

Revlon Siren

Amazon.com : Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow, Siren [525] 0.16 oz (Pack  of 2) : Beauty

@ECBG THANKS a bunch!  This is in my next Amazon Care Pkg!  LOL!!

AND THANKS TO ALL (shout out!) for so many things to research.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner 

I KNOW exactly what you are saying.  I have loved, loved, loved this eye shadow palette by Revlon.  I only use the light and dark taupe, however.  

The entire set of quads have the same shine, so you can get the color best for you.

I get the best cheek color from a slight sweep of Bare Minerals Rose Radience.

Revlon Siren

@ECBG  Just perfect!  Thanks so much!  I haven't gotten to try other suggestions here yet, but I did find this and it is great!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

SO glad I could be of help. 

You may have missed some of the discussions in the years "Outfit Of The Day....." has gone up, but I am a very light olive that only shows up if you put olive green under my face.

My favorite lipstick is Clinique Silvery Moon.  Just a drop of lavender in the ballet pink.