Honored Contributor

A Lisa J YT Tutorial On How to Apply False Lashes

BK Beauty's Lisa J and Risa Does Makeup have teamed up to create a set of 4 false lash styles.  My favorite is Day Club but I won't be buying any as they look just like some others I purchase for probably a lot less.  I don't know how much they are selling for.  Lisa has a tutorial on how to apply lashes.  I know many here would be interested in wearing them if they could apply them.  Maybe this will help.

How To Apply Lashes! BK Beauty X Risa Does Makeup 🤩

Trusted Contributor

Re: A Lisa J YT Tutorial On How to Apply False Lashes

I love Lisa's channel and her BK Beauty brushes.  She has a sweet personality and has some good tips (she used to be a trainer for MAC).  I don't wear false lashes, but I would bet hers are a good quality like all the other BK items.

She also has awesome hair...what I wouldn't give for hair as thick as hers Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

She has a sweet nature about her and is a pleasure to watch.  I would like to buy some BK Beauty brushes but I just haven't seen proof that expensive brushes matter Smiley Surprised  I'm sure they do tho.  Guess it's just not a priority.  She influenced me to buy a Westmanm Atilier stick blush in Petal.  It was just the color I was looking for BUT, it looked totally different in person Smiley Sad  That's when I decided my monitor needed to be calibrated (and I still haven't done it).

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm I'm a bit of a brush snob, but her brushes aren't crazy expensive and if you're ever in need of a new brush, you should check hers out.

She's one of my favorites as far as personality.  She seems like just a good kind soul.  She doesn't speak to me like Mel did, but I feel like she's genuine and I know she was friends with Mel so I have a soft spot for her Heart

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

I thought about Mel earlier today.  Some of the conversations today reminded me of her.