QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because as it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

Re: A LOT TO ASK OF A NUT

[ Edited ]

Sometimes I feel like one! Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue

P.S. I did get her TSV...it's pretty awesome!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

wrote:

Sometimes I feel like one! Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue

P.S. I did get her TSV...it's pretty awesome!

Yes, I got 2, super deal... (pretty soon it will be someone elses turn to be the BB target..)

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Her products are SIMPLY AWESOME

@Skididdy

I love many of JM's products like you, but some are of very low quality (oil cleanser is just one) and I have tried them all - by now I know what is good I feel in quality. Mine became rancid 2 x's and just gross in a month, cheap bottle as well collapsed inward (odd) and left a greasy feeling on outside of bottle as well - they should not go bad fast!!. But many love it that item.

I also find the cheek/lip stick gets rotten so fast as well. Body butters do not go bad. I DO wish she would come in a tube or even a jar pump as I  have seen with thicker products but it cost more I'm sure for her - I hate dipping into creams and when they are  a huge super sized jar... yuck!

Too many germs injected into that over time...not good.

I have the same kind of lippies bought at Whole Foods with just about the same natural ingredients (better) and they last and last! found one hiding from over 1 year and 1/2 or so still fresh...her lippies for me go bad.

Love her body butters for my now very dry limbs as I have gotten older would have hated it when younger - too greasy but love now.

I think she has many great items but many are eh... just as in any line not all are stellar.

And many of her Argon items are not as pure as others out there...just sayin'

Enjoy yours as I will mine Smiley Happy skiping the tsv since I only "want" one thing in it :/

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

There are a lot of oils out there which are a lot less expensive but very are very effective.  A few years ago, I met a woman at a senior living facility who had gorgeous skin at 100 years old.  I complimented her and asked her how she kept her unlined face.  She said for years she had nightly slathered her face with jojohba (sp?) oil.  It'll take a few years, but lets see Josie top that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A LOT TO ASK OF A NUT

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624I sure hope so! I use Trader Joe's pure jojoba oil on my clean face and hands every night, and I am closer to 100 than to 1!

Honored Contributor

i have never purchased or used oils.  I just can’t imagine.  I was hoping that with age, my skin and hair would become “ normal” but that hasn’t happened.  

I am still oily, especially my hair.  My DH is the same way.  I wonder why.  It must be due to something in our diet.  I have never ever had dry skin.  

I need to wash my hair every day.  I wake up with greasy hair every morning. The vendors selling oils and lotions for hair and skin would go out of business if they depended on me.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

There are a lot of oils out there which are a lot less expensive but very are very effective.  A few years ago, I met a woman at a senior living facility who had gorgeous skin at 100 years old.  I complimented her and asked her how she kept her unlined face.  She said for years she had nightly slathered her face with jojohba (sp?) oil.  It'll take a few years, but lets see Josie top that.

@Kachina624  That’s a good oil & so is marula oil...also a “dry” oil (quickly absorbed) & has more antioxidants than argan oil. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

i have never purchased or used oils.  I just can’t imagine.  I was hoping that with age, my skin and hair would become “ normal” but that hasn’t happened.  

I am still oily, especially my hair.  My DH is the same way.  I wonder why.  It must be due to something in our diet.  I have never ever had dry skin.  

I need to wash my hair every day.  I wake up with greasy hair every morning. The vendors selling oils and lotions for hair and skin would go out of business if they depended on me.

@Carmie. Lucky lady! You can skip all the posts w/ the rest of us complaining about dry, itchy skin.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  - So she looked like 70, but was really 100, right? Smiley Happy