Honored Contributor

Every time JM is on air, which is quite often, she has a new and better product. The original oil was not enough, went to the Light Oil, along came body butters, face butters, bronzing oils, mascara and blush sticks and lipstick, special individually numbered oil, argan milk, etc.

Whoa, that’s a lot of nuts!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

JM has an array of products just like many, many other skincare lines do.  Many also have an array of make-up products.  Everyone is free to pick and choose what they want.   

As an aside, you can always tell when Josie is on.  I'm waiting for the threads about how she's dressed to start.  They always do.  

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Every time JM is on air, which is quite often, she has a new and better product. The original oil was not enough, went to the Light Oil, along came body butters, face butters, bronzing oils, mascara and blush sticks and lipstick, special individually numbered oil, argan milk, etc.

Whoa, that’s a lot of nuts!

@Shanus ~ which = a lot of $$$

I tried her argan oil and it actually made my skin drier!  Many people like and use her products with success, and good for them!👍🏼

Trusted Contributor

Her products are SIMPLY AWESOME

Super Contributor

Perhaps I'm just "drinking the kool-aid" when it comes to Josie's products (I like them), but I quite like the idea of expanding the product base to utilize what was previously the waste from producing the oil, or the leaves on the ground, etc (The Argan Reserve).  I also like that she finds new and different ways to deliver the oil, cream bases, milks, balms, etc.  We are all so unique, what one doesn't care for or see results from, the next may adore. 

It also makes good business sense, bring a good solid product initially, see how it performs, and if the response is good, add more.

So, in a nutshell (Ha!, see what I did there), yes, it sure is a lot to ask of a nut!  I am sure glad they do though Smiley Happy

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Valued Contributor

@Shanus  I think I understand what you mean.  The company keeps manufacturing  product after product .  Sometimes I wonder if the later products are as good as the first few, due to the rapidity of mass marketing them.    

I actually thought it was cute when you said "that's a lot of nuts." 

There was not one disparaging remark in your post.   

Trusted Contributor

While I do not love all of her products I can say this. I have extremely dry skin on my arms ,legs and feet from medical conditions and genes probably. I have found  Josies body butter is the awesome and h the honey drip is the absolute best thing for my feet I have ever found . So thankful for these products, since they are quite costly, I mostly use them in fall and winter.

Trusted Contributor

addendum-- forgot to mention the sugar body scrub, it is wonderful as well.

Respected Contributor
Every product line does this. It's called product development. Mally, IT Cosmetics, Tarte, Algenist, Laura Geller, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Bare Minerals, the list goes on and on!!! We the consumer is what makes these business' make a profit! 😱