Honored Contributor

Re: A Good Teen Christmas Gift Maybe?

@ECBG   I wouldn't give skincare to teens. Their skin is usually sensitive. Makeup's a better idea.

Esteemed Contributor

Give cash. No one ever returns it or throws it away or goes ewwwwww

Honored Contributor

Chrismas gift giving would sure be "easy" and boring if everyone just exchange cash :/  I can see it now.  I hand my mom a Chistmas card with a $50 bill and she hands me one LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't give lotions, skincare, bath stuff, etc. because those are not one-size-fits-all things.  There are textures or smells, not everyone would use everything, etc.

I think a lot of those things get pitched really quick.  I know I'm picky about scents and such.  

Respected Contributor

I think for the price, a teen aged would be happier with something from Bath & Bodyworks or Victoria Secret.
Respected Contributor

I do not have any teens on my Christmas gift list but I would ask them what they like or buy from a wish list on Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

Teenage can be anywhere from age 13 to age 19, and gifts then become very different.  I would not give any type of cosmetic or skin care to anyone.  If the teen lives in a climate that gets the least bit chilly, the tsv for today would be good, along with a gift card.  Most teens like to wrap up in a blanket, so the tsv really fits the bill.  The gift card could be a generic one or one at a retail establishment that the teen enjoys.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Last years girls gift was cupcake shaped bath bombs with an Ulta gift card!

They loved it. 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield