Occasional Contributor
Any Wen users who have moved on to something different? I'm a long time Wen lover, but I'm starting to feel a need for a change. Anyone have experience and recommendations for something really good? TIA.
Respected Contributor

Re: A Good Change from Wen???

I like WEN and have been using (cleansing conditioner only) for some time but I also alternate shampoos.  Sometimes I use Tweaked (but I still need to use alot more than Dennis says!!!) and maybe one a month I use Carol's daughter.  I keep it simple and do not use all the other products.  My hair is chin lenght and thin.

Respected Contributor

My hair has NEVER been in such good condition since I started using Wen.  I'm a natural blonde, but now I think it would probably be dark blonde and white if I didn't color it.  After a color, I ALWAYS use Wen, since it's so mild.  Then I alternate with several other types of shampoo, one of which is JOICO for colored hair.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I gave WEN a shot for more than a year and never had hair like the models. Never had good second day hair either.  I went back to an assortment of shampoos and conditioners.  These days I’m loving Tweak’d!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnaGabbyMama wrote:
Any Wen users who have moved on to something different? I'm a long time Wen lover, but I'm starting to feel a need for a change. Anyone have experience and recommendations for something really good? TIA.

@AnnaGabbyMama   Can we have a little more info, please? Is your hair, straight, curly, thin, thick, dry or oily, etc.?  Is it short or long? Do you yse a lot of styling products and need a clarilfying shampoo? Do you heat style and need a moisturizing shampoo?.........

Trusted Contributor

I recommend Calista's Jousse shampoo and conditioner.  It comes with a scalp brush, and that feels so good.  I just started using Jousse.  I got it in the smaller bottles, I think they're the 16 oz.  I decided to get it after I watched JC and CK present it.  They both swear by it.  My hair is fine and thinning, and these products contain all kinds of vitamins and good stuff for your scalp and hair.  It does make my hair silky.  

Regular Contributor

Me.  I used it for a couple years but eventually I got build up on my scalp no matter how long I rinsed and rinsed.  The buildup caused itching and also a smell.  Regular shampoo cleaned up the buildup.  Probably that issue is why some people complained of hair loss.  I still use it occasionally as I have quite a bit in stock.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have used Wen for years and have no problems with it. My hair is long, curly/wavy and frizzy. Wen tames the frizzies and I can embrace the curls and waves.

Respected Contributor

@AnnaGabbyMama Try some of the shampoo and conditioners that your local salon uses on their clients.  Personally, I use the Redken line because it is offered in numerous needs and used by our stylists.  Good luck, Wen did not agree with me.

Honored Contributor

Didn't like Wen or Tweaked.  Lost too much hair with both.  I have fine, straight hair and now I"m using Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line thickening formula and his moisturizing conditioner.  Love them both!  Much less hair loss, don't need to shampoo as often and I think my hair looks so much better.  It works well for me.