Honored Contributor

So SO sad these sandals didn't work out Smiley Sad  I haven't been this giddy about a  pair of flip flops in a long time.  They were a lot more cushy with more heft than I thought they'd be.  My foot was too wide and naturally they didn't offer it in wide sizes.  They came from Amazon if anyone with a slender foot is interested Smiley Happy

plam flip flop.JPG

Estee Lauder's new Double Wear Sheer foundation.  It's REALLY sheer.  Like it's like putting water on your face sheer.  Nothing after the first application.  Second application was better but both colors were too light and the next neutral was too dark.

2n1 desert beige | double wear

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  I know how excited you were to receive those sandals. Too bad they don't have them in a wider width. Search around & hopefully you will find something similar.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakmI also have a wide foot so I feel your pain.  So many cute shoes I have to pass on Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - so sorry about your flip flops.  Know how excited you were to get them.  I have the opposite problem from you - my feet are sooo narrow.  I always say they are the skinniest thing on me.  HAHA

Honored Contributor

Shoes are the one thing I can buy online and reliably get a good fit.  Boots, however, are another story.  There are so many cute boots and I don't even bother.  I need a wide calf, and the few of those that are offered don't even look like the original boot.  

Respected Contributor

Those sandals are adorable!!   i have a wide foot too (Fred Flintstone feet)  and have just about given up on cute shoes and sandals.   Never order online anymore. Shoes are getting narrower!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Shoes are the one thing I can buy online and reliably get a good fit.  Boots, however, are another story.  There are so many cute boots and I don't even bother.  I need a wide calf, and the few of those that are offered don't even look like the original boot.  

@Icegoddess 

On Zappos the search engine will allow for wide calf.  Since boots have a long life, you might considerate it.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess 

On Zappos the search engine will allow for wide calf.  Since boots have a long life, you might considerate it.

@ECBG Yeah, I know that.  The problem is that most wide calf boots are vase-shaped which I don't like.  It ruins the look of a boot that was originally straight.  I don't have traditionally wide calf legs as my legs at the same size they are now used to fit into a standard boot.  They have made the shafts smaller to fit the bird-legs of the world.  A riding-style boot should not be vase-shaped.  Somehow Marc Fisher figured it out as his wide leg boot has a straight leg.  At least the pair I bought from either HSN or QVC a couple of years ago did.  I guess they're really not wide enough for someone with really larger legs, but they were perfect for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

"Vase" shaped!  You're right!  I never realized that!

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline 

Yellow Box flip-flop sandals.  You can find some cute ones with colorful jewels.  I have to buy them too big to accommodate my wide foot and that's what I did with this pair from amazon but they still didn't fit.