Honored Contributor

I purchased a few new Beauty items last week, and after trying them I do have a couple of raves!

1. Dior Lipstick in Melancoile-a Gorgeous Nudey pink color tha I think would go well with most skin tones, real creamy formula..

2. Clarins Instant Concealer-Purchased this after I ran out of It Cosmetics BBUE after reading some rave reviews and I must say it is an excellent concealer,it is not as thick as BBUE, but a little goes a long way and it does cover beautifully, no creasing and it blends very very well.

3. Clarins Ever Matte Powder- An excellent powder for finishing your look, but for me mainly it was for my oily tzone area and this is a fantastic powder for that. I have used other good powders but this one is excellent!!!!!!!!I will definitely look at more Clarins products, as I have never tried this line before now and I am very impressed!!!!!!!!! Thier prices are right up there with Lancome and Estee Lauder...... 

Respected Contributor

I couldn't find a Dior lipstick in Melancoile - only Chanel. If it's Dior, can you tell us which formulation it is? They have so many! TIA!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for reviews?  I have tried so many brands but never clarins.  I think maybe because it is not sold many places. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry I also purchased a Chanel lipstick and that was the name of it. The Dior lip color that I purchased is called #525 Vintage! It is a gorgeous color!

Respected Contributor

Thanks, CQ!

Trusted Contributor

Clarins is sold at Macy's, Nordstroms, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Lord & Taylor & Bloomingdales. Maybe some other stores that I'm not aware of and aren't in my local area too.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

I am a longtime user of Clarins. there was a Clarins double serum deal on one of the special event shows on qvc. the clarinsusa.com is a great place to buy products you like, there is almost always a nice gift with purchase and free samples. The counters at stores are very generous with samples. I always wait to purchase until ther is a free gift, which are always really nice.