Honored Contributor

Re: A Couple new Beekman gift sets

@bunjetto wrote:

I know our noses are different when it comes to fragrance but can you please tell me what the vanilla absolute smells like and the fresh air.  I am bad with fragrance most make me sick with a headache leading to nauseaWoman Indifferent

@bunjetto I would think the vanilla absolute  would be too strong for you then. I think it is pretty strong and definitely smells like vanilla but a bit heavier (maybe a bit masculine?). I like it ok but not my favorite scent of theirs. The Fresh Air smells a bit lemon-y to me. I think the scent is much lighter than some of the others. Kind of reminds me of the scent of the Fresh lip balms, if you've ever smelled those, which I liken to lemon pledge, lol, but I am not a fan of citrus scents in general so don't listen to me on that one! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thank you HappyDaze!  I like how you explain things lol.  Think I best stick with the unscented products... I know boring....

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

I confess that I am easily amused...

My hand soap/lotion caddie was shipped the same day as my HSN Too Faced purchase. Both are in my state today but they are in different towns. I'm curious as to whether they will both arrive the same day or not. It's a race! Smiley Wink

I'm betting both arrive on Friday. I hope I'm wrong because I would love to play with one or both tomorrow evening!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I confess that I am easily amused...

My hand soap/lotion caddie was shipped the same day as my HSN Too Faced purchase. Both are in my state today but they are in different towns. I'm curious as to whether they will both arrive the same day or not. It's a race! Smiley Wink

I'm betting both arrive on Friday. I hope I'm wrong because I would love to play with one or both tomorrow evening!

How strange - both updated at exactly 3:53 am in different towns!

HSN's Too Faced is coming by UPS SurePost and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow so it must be at the post office by now  so it can sit for 24 hrs. 

Evine is also using UPS SurePost but their driver must be more motivated because they announced they will be in my area and will deliver my package today. 

Well that just proves there is no way to be sure your package will arrrive quickly.

Honored Contributor

My Ylang Ylang caddie arrived! Wow, what a pretty scent! I think there is soap for my shower in this scent in the future!  - Does it linger long? 

And I should thank the Beekman boys - they must've teased the Too Faced boys about taking a day longer to get here because the status suddenly changed and my HSN TS was delivered at the same time! lol very happy with the looks of that, too, but haven't had time to try it out yet.

Goodness, I really like this scent! 

Valued Contributor

Very outdoorsy, good guy scent. It could be a girls scent if they like a fresh out doors kinda smell .My son and I use the soaps, I got the lip set last time for stocking stuffers and a few hand and soap caddies. My hubs won't try anything that might be girly in his mind!!!  Anyhow he actually tried the charcoal shampoo bar and liked it it. His  hair looked shinier and layed down better after one use. Sorry I rattled on.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

My Ylang Ylang caddie arrived! Wow, what a pretty scent! I think there is soap for my shower in this scent in the future!  - Does it linger long? 

And I should thank the Beekman boys - they must've teased the Too Faced boys about taking a day longer to get here because the status suddenly changed and my HSN TS was delivered at the same time! lol very happy with the looks of that, too, but haven't had time to try it out yet.

@willdob3 I use the ylang ylang soap every morning right now.  Sometimes, I use the body cream and shampoo/conditioner as well.  I don't wear any perfume.  I think the scent does linger on me because recently I've gotten multiple compliments (even late in the day) about how good I smell!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 I use the ylang ylang soap every morning right now.  Sometimes, I use the body cream and shampoo/conditioner as well.  I don't wear any perfume.  I think the scent does linger on me because recently I've gotten multiple compliments (even late in the day) about how good I smell!

@Linmo -

Thanks. It really is nice. I just used a tiny bit of the lotion right after I opened the package and I can still notice a hint of it. I don't use perfume either so this might be nice.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

Very outdoorsy, good guy scent. It could be a girls scent if they like a fresh out doors kinda smell .My son and I use the soaps, I got the lip set last time for stocking stuffers and a few hand and soap caddies. My hubs won't try anything that might be girly in his mind!!!  Anyhow he actually tried the charcoal shampoo bar and liked it it. His  hair looked shinier and layed down better after one use. Sorry I rattled on.

@fluffysmom Which product has a very outdoorsy good guy scent???

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Linmo -

Thanks. It really is nice. I just used a tiny bit of the lotion right after I opened the package and I can still notice a hint of it. I don't use perfume either so this might be nice.

@willdob3 @Linmo I love the Ylang Ylang Tuberose. I don't find it lingers very long unless I get some on my clothes when I'm applying the body cream which always happens. I can still smell it on my shirt when I take it off.