Respected Contributor

Re: -Re: A Couple new Beekman gift sets

@Linmo wrote:

Based on next week's program guide, it looks like TTV #1 will be 311-917, the six piece collection with the huge vanilla absolute whipped body cream and TTV #2 will be 311-918, the 12 piece travel soap and lip balm set.  

Here are some other new gift sets (most have descriptions listed on Evine already, a couple do not) with the current prices:

312-270 Lip Balm Trio (Wintermint, Vanilla Absolute and Orange Blossom) $18.50

312-271 Lip Balm Trio (Fresh Air, Ylang Ylang and Pure Goat Milk) $18.50

312-272 Lip Balm Trio (Apricot Honey, Grapefruit and Heirloom Rose) $18.50

312-273 Wintermint Lip Polish, Lip Salve and Lip Balm $32.50

312-274 Whipped Body Cream Duo with 2 Ornaments (Honeyed Grapefruit, Pure Goat Milk or Vanilla Absolute) $35

312-275 5 Piece White Water Set (No description yet) $68

312-276 4 Piece Honey Orange Blossom Set (No description yet) $62

312-277 4 Piece Honeyed Grapefruit Set (Soap, Body Wash, Sugar Scrub and Body Lotion) $68.50

312-278 4 Piece Vanilla Absolute Set (Soap, Hand Wash, Hand Lotion and Cuticle Cream) $48

@Linmo Thanks for all that information! Big help. So many nice things! I just received by huge order but didn't open the boxes as UPS came late just before. I can't wait for their shows next week! I already printed out their schedule from the email I received from their program guide. This is their big holiday show, hope for special pricing! 

Honored Contributor

Re: A Couple new Beekman gift sets

@Linmo - thx for posting the new items! Might pick up some kits for gifting. Will wait to see the Doorbusters. Any guesses on which kit is the Try Me???

Want to see the photo & pricing for this kit.

312-274 Beekman 1802 Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream Duo 4.3 oz Each w/ Hanging Ornaments

CHOICES:
  • Honeyed Grapefruit - Scented with sweet notes of red grapefruit, guava and lemon blossom
  • Pure Goat Milk - No apparent scent
  • Vanilla Absolute - Scented with warm vanilla and rich undertones of sandalwood

SET INCLUDES:
Two Jars of Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream (your choice of scent)
Two Ornaments (jars fit inside of them)

WHO IT IS FOR:
Get into the spirit - of Beekman, that is! This fun body cream duo comes with holiday-themed ornaments that feature removable lids - this allows you to stuff the jars into the ornaments and use them as stocking stuffers. Cute, right? Or perhaps you'd like to give them out as party favors at the end of a great meal? That's all up to you. Whether you give them away or keep them all for yourself (we wouldn't blame you), one thing is for sure. You won't be able to get over the rich, creamy whipped texture and oh-so clever packaging!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo - thx for posting the new items! Might pick up some kits for gifting. Will wait to see the Doorbusters. Any guesses on which kit is the Try Me???

Want to see the photo & pricing for this kit.

312-274 Beekman 1802 Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream Duo 4.3 oz Each w/ Hanging Ornaments

CHOICES:
  • Honeyed Grapefruit - Scented with sweet notes of red grapefruit, guava and lemon blossom
  • Pure Goat Milk - No apparent scent
  • Vanilla Absolute - Scented with warm vanilla and rich undertones of sandalwood

SET INCLUDES:
Two Jars of Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream (your choice of scent)
Two Ornaments (jars fit inside of them)

WHO IT IS FOR:
Get into the spirit - of Beekman, that is! This fun body cream duo comes with holiday-themed ornaments that feature removable lids - this allows you to stuff the jars into the ornaments and use them as stocking stuffers. Cute, right? Or perhaps you'd like to give them out as party favors at the end of a great meal? That's all up to you. Whether you give them away or keep them all for yourself (we wouldn't blame you), one thing is for sure. You won't be able to get over the rich, creamy whipped texture and oh-so clever packaging!

@Chi-town girl darn I like the sounds of this alot but where is the ylang ylang choice??? Smiley Sad well, perhaps I will get the pure goat milk one. I always need unscented body butters for days I decide to wear perfume or just don't want any scent.

Honored Contributor

Here's the White Water kit. Their packaging is exquisite.  I might get a couple of these for hostess gifts. How is this scent??? 

Beekman 1802 Five-Piece White Water "Conquer the World" Collection w/ Gift Box - 312-275
312-275- Beekman 1802 Five-Piece White Water "Conquer the World" Collection w/ Gift Box
If Sold Separately: $85.00
Evine Price $ 68.00
or  6 ValuePay®: $11.33
S&H $6.99

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze - I'm glad they have the pure/unscented for the ornament duo. it would also be a nice take home goodie for everyone at thanksgiving dinner Heart A big basket filled with these + lip balms at the entry way! 

I also really love the Bundle Up TTV. a Trio Tower with the gift boxes. someone else can gift the wine this year for the hostess, lol Woman LOL now we wait to see if they can give us some $ incentives! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze - I'm glad they have the pure/unscented for the ornament duo. it would also be a nice take home goodie for everyone at thanksgiving dinner Heart A big basket filled with these + lip balms at the entry way! 

I also really love the Bundle Up TTV. a Trio Tower with the gift boxes. someone else can gift the wine this year for the hostess, lol Woman LOL now we wait to see if they can give us some $ incentives! 

Oh @Chi-town girl BRILLIANT idea about goodies for little gifts at Thanksgiving! Love that idea! 

Regarding that white water scent, I'm not sure I've never tried it. I bet it would be a great men's scent. I am not big on eucalyptus stuff in body and skincare so that is why I haven't tried.

Respected Contributor

I finally got around to opening my boxes and the scents that are back in stock smell so good and strong. My other bars don't smell as strong. I wonder because these were just made recently? Anyways I organized the products and will decide who will get what when I make my lists. I look forward to trying the absolute vanilla body butter from the kit I ordered for myself.   

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I did some major damage on my credit card shopping for Beekman products for the holidays. All the scents/fragrances are back in most products so I was able to get my favorites and more for gifts. Any special pricing next week when they are on, I will call and get an adjustment as I did not want to lose out since their products sell out fast.

@BabyYoda glad you were able to get the scents you want- they do go fast! I think I have everything I need for my gifts this year plus some extras like more ylang ylang bars and facial wipes. Unless something amazing comes out, I think I am good for awhile. Oh I do want the duo of cuticle oil but I don't see it listed anymore so it might be gone for good. I wish they made it in the ylang ylang scent although the pure (unscented) is fine too.

I will still try to watch some of the shows though. I actually enjoy watching their shows even when I don't need anything, which usually isn't the case for me. They are actually really funny plus I love to see the goats and the farm and hear about all the things they have in the pipeline. We really love their spicy spaghetti sauce but I see all the beekman stuff was clearanced out at my local Target so not sure if all Targets are getting rid of their stuff or just mine. I will be bummed as it is our favorite jar spaghetti sauce.

@HappyDaze I love the cuticle cream in fresh cream vanilla scent. The little jar lasts a long time. Only 1 Target (20 minutes away) but not the one 1 minute away from me carry's the Beekman pantry items. The prices are expensive though. Maybe they have a hard time refilling the stock in the stores as they are a small company and pissed Target off not filling stock. Maybe they won't carry their line anymore either. 

@BabyYoda okay I went to a couple different Targets now and guess what, all the Beekman stuff is clearanced. They are clearly getting rid of their line, at least in our area! One store had several of the spicy spaghetti sauces so I bought every one since they are good until the end of next year. I am so bummed! Anyway, I am also going to try their vino spaghetti sauce and their regular one. Both of those have alot lower sodium content too. Anyway, I was bummed since it is one of the few prepared sauces that we actually liked. Darn!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I did some major damage on my credit card shopping for Beekman products for the holidays. All the scents/fragrances are back in most products so I was able to get my favorites and more for gifts. Any special pricing next week when they are on, I will call and get an adjustment as I did not want to lose out since their products sell out fast.

@BabyYoda glad you were able to get the scents you want- they do go fast! I think I have everything I need for my gifts this year plus some extras like more ylang ylang bars and facial wipes. Unless something amazing comes out, I think I am good for awhile. Oh I do want the duo of cuticle oil but I don't see it listed anymore so it might be gone for good. I wish they made it in the ylang ylang scent although the pure (unscented) is fine too.

I will still try to watch some of the shows though. I actually enjoy watching their shows even when I don't need anything, which usually isn't the case for me. They are actually really funny plus I love to see the goats and the farm and hear about all the things they have in the pipeline. We really love their spicy spaghetti sauce but I see all the beekman stuff was clearanced out at my local Target so not sure if all Targets are getting rid of their stuff or just mine. I will be bummed as it is our favorite jar spaghetti sauce.

@HappyDaze I love the cuticle cream in fresh cream vanilla scent. The little jar lasts a long time. Only 1 Target (20 minutes away) but not the one 1 minute away from me carry's the Beekman pantry items. The prices are expensive though. Maybe they have a hard time refilling the stock in the stores as they are a small company and pissed Target off not filling stock. Maybe they won't carry their line anymore either. 

@BabyYoda okay I went to a couple different Targets now and guess what, all the Beekman stuff is clearanced. They are clearly getting rid of their line, at least in our area! One store had several of the spicy spaghetti sauces so I bought every one since they are good until the end of next year. I am so bummed! Anyway, I am also going to try their vino spaghetti sauce and their regular one. Both of those have alot lower sodium content too. Anyway, I was bummed since it is one of the few prepared sauces that we actually liked. Darn!

@HappyDaze Bummer to learn they are on clearance and that surely means they are discontinuing their line. At least you were able to get some jars of the sauce. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New kits. #312-270 3 lip blams, #312-273 3 pc lip therapy kit, #312-274 duo body cream & 312-274 Orange Blossom kit with the body cream. All are on Evine's site right now.

lip balms 312-270.jpg312-273.jpg312-274.jpg

312-276.jpg