Honored Contributor

A Buzz Cut - Could You Do It?

[ Edited ]

Ireland Baldwin (Alec Baldwin's daughter) debuted her new platinum blonde buzz cut.  She's a beautiful model and wears it well.

Seems like a lot to maintain.  Constant coloring and cuts.  It also seems very freeing not having to deal with your hair everyday.   Could you do it?

Ireland Baldwin/Instagram Ireland Baldwin Shaved Head. https://www.instagram.com/p/ChgUgrfrgch/.

Honored Contributor

Re: A Buzz Cut - Could You Do It?

[ Edited ]

I do not think it  looks attractive on Ireland Baldwin at all. Not attractive on anyone IF you have a choice to have one or not.  It just looks butch. Better on a guy. Just my opinion.  

Honored Contributor

No thanks.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  - what about if she had on makeup and earrings, would you think it would be less masculine?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not have a slim face and my complexion is ruddy (rocesae). I also wouldnt like having to get it cut or coloring every two weeks. It would be the opposite of freeing for me. I would look SOO bad. 

Ireland is the kind of person to me who looks completely different and unrecognizable everytime she changes something. I never recognize her. Ever. Its like that face-recognition disease or something. Worrisome.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't do it.  I don't have the face shape for it.  I did wear a quite short pixie for years, but decided I preferred to have more hair on my head.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

She's young and beautiful and wears it very well. Yes, if I could carry it off I would but alas...I cannot.  I have an oval shaped face and a long neck...I need my natural waves around my face and neck to soften me and always have.

Honored Contributor

Not my taste.  When first got my hair cut into a modified pixie, after having it jaw length or longer since 1974, it felt the way hers looks.  

Honored Contributor

NO THANKS!   (And I'm not even offering an excuse!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

File - Smirc - Thumbs Down Emoji Svg, HD Png Download, Free Download