Honored Contributor

A Brand of moisturizing lipstick

Can just be drug store brand.  I want a high pigment listick that does not dry out on your lips.  I do not like gloss. I like pink shades.  Any suggestions? 

Honored Contributor

Re: A Brand of moisturizing lipstick

Good luck; I've been looking for a long-lasting lipstick as you describe for 50 years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaidenI have been using lipsticks from "Soap and Glory" and "Honest beauty".  Those can be bought at Target. I really don't know many that are long-lasting but that isn't important to me.

Trusted Contributor

Doll10 works for me.  I only order at her website.  

Honored Contributor

@puttypiesmomwrote:

Doll10 works for me.  I only order at her website.  

Trouble is...as soon as you eat or drink, it's gone.  No staying power.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Pacifica. All natural and feels wonderful.  I buy it at Target.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

Can just be drug store brand.  I want a high pigment listick that does not dry out on your lips.  I do not like gloss. I like pink shades.  Any suggestions? 

@SeaMaiden

Almay and Cover Girl have kind of liquid lip colors or glosses out now.  I just tried one by Almay --- it is super moisturizing and stays on a long time.  I don't know about the Cover Girl ones -- I read that they are supposed to have a lot of color and shine.  The Katey Perry line has a liquid lip that seems very intense looking, but not sure if there is a color you would like. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I always wear Revlon, both the Lustrous and the crayons.  Moisturizing for me, and the colors last for hours and hours.  I even use Revlon lipsticks as cream blush and the color lasts until I wash it off.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I was on a search for a long-wearing lippy and did try a few different brands. One of the best lippy I have found is made by wet n wild  Megalast Lipstick. It has unbelievable staying power, does not dry lips and has a satin finish. So far I have purchased four different colors. All of them are terrific! Cost is about $3! And they are highly rated.

wet_n_wild_megalast_lipstick_1443194143_d50651e4.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  Who would have known? By pass this brand at the store all the time.....I will check it out!🤗