Honored Contributor

A Big Thanks to whoever Recommended TIGI S Factor Hairspray!!!!!!!

I received mine and used it for the 1st time this morning-very humid and damp here today and WOW~!It worked like a charm and no sticky residue and my hair isn't all crunchy either.....Love it!!!! Thank-you!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: A Big Thanks to whoever Recommended TIGI S Factor Hairspray!!!!!!!

BUMP!

Contributor

I definitely need to try this. I live in the Houston area...humidity city. I haven't been able to find anything to hold my hairstyle in this humidity.
Trusted Contributor

I have used Matrix Total Results Amplify Flex hold for years, cant find anything that compares. TIGI is a line I have never tried...

Honored Contributor

I am going to order the large size,that's how much I like this one!!!!

Respected Contributor

It was me!!! I'm so glad you love it! It seems like there are a few people now who have tried it and love it. That makes me so happy!
Honored Contributor

On 6/29/2014 FUTURE said: It was me!!! I'm so glad you love it! It seems like there are a few people now who have tried it and love it. That makes me so happy!

Yea!!! I am glad you saw my post!

Trusted Contributor

Going for a haircut after work today and was going to pick up a can of this TIGI. $29.50 for 1 can at Ulta (just found it at Amazon for $12.50)! That is VERY Expensive hairspray!

Trusted Contributor

On 6/28/2014 Chardie said: I definitely need to try this. I live in the Houston area...humidity city. I haven't been able to find anything to hold my hairstyle in this humidity.

I also live in Houston and you are soooo right Chardie...........humidity city! The only thing that I have found that gets rid of 100% of the frizzies for me is I have the Coppola Keratin treatment done to my hair about every 6 months! I can go out in the most humid weather ever and NO frizz! :-)