Honored Contributor

I haven't bought a razor in decades. I don't have any hair to shave. It was lasered away years ago from cheekbones down...all gone. One of the best things I ever did plus I have scleroderma and the hair I had itched so bad and shaving was out of the question so my doctor recommended to get permanent hair removal. It was mostly a medical reason for the laser hair removal and not so much a cosmetic one.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee , ohmygosh, I wish I could "talk" to you.  My husband is in the process of being diagnosed and right now the leaning is towards scleroderma.  

Esteemed Contributor

But back to the question at hand, I started using Wen for shaving when I got sucked into the love for the brand but it doesn't work for my hair, but great for shaving!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@SilleeMee , ohmygosh, I wish I could "talk" to you.  My husband is in the process of being diagnosed and right now the leaning is towards scleroderma.  

@Wsmom 

I hope the best for your husband, whatever diagnosis he is given. I don't want to hijack this thread so I'll leave it at that.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

So I'm a slow learner.  What can I say? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
My eyesight is so bad without my glasses I need to be able to see the shaving cream on my legs as a guide to see where I’ve shaved.
Honored Contributor

Re: A Beauty Tip

[ Edited ]

I've been doing this for years. I get a lot of irritation from shaving and even used a prescription shave cream for a few years. It was really expensive for a small amount. Regular shaving creams and gels don't work for me, but hair conditioner seems to keep irritation to a minimum. It doesn't have to be anything fancy or expensive either. I have used up various conditioners that I don't like for my hair on my legs. 

Respected Contributor

I don't even own a razor anymore. I've epilated and home lasered so long there isn't much hair left!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

My go to shave lotion for years has been Johnson Baby Lotion.  Love it and never a cut in sight.  Super smooth!

Honored Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

My go to shave lotion for years has been Johnson Baby Lotion.  Love it and never a cut in sight.  Super smooth!

You do know that they had to pay $750 million in a court case because they sold their baby powder knowing full well it contained toxins?