Regular Contributor

A BARE MINERALS QUESTION ABOUT BISQUE - PLEASE HELP

Maybe someone on these forums or the Q can help? I am not on any social media so PLEASE don't ask me to go on facebook. My question;  Usually twice a year Bare Minerals offers a larger size Bisque, have they had that offering this year?  Or did I miss it? Anyone out there I would appreciate the help. I absolutely love this product and the Q is the only vendor that would sell this in the x-large size. HELP!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: A BARE MINERALS QUESTION ABOUT BISQUE - PLEASE HELP

Ask Live chat about your question. I love bisque too but don't recall if that offer was on the Q. Seems like BE isn't on very much anymore. And I buy my bisque on Ebay as it is much cheaper there, and I don't pay for shipping and I get it within days.

Honored Contributor

@Nitefall wrote:

Maybe someone on these forums or the Q can help? I am not on any social media so PLEASE don't ask me to go on facebook. My question;  Usually twice a year Bare Minerals offers a larger size Bisque, have they had that offering this year?  Or did I miss it? Anyone out there I would appreciate the help. I absolutely love this product and the Q is the only vendor that would sell this in the x-large size. HELP!!!!!

@Nitefall

I didn't realize that they offered a large size ... ever, so thanks!    In a pinch, you can get decent Bisque prices on Ebay to hold you over.   Just be sure you know what size the grams and ounces are.   

Valued Contributor

I get it here every year and haven't seen it available yet.

Contributor

FloridaPat, they do it twice a year. November and May. I know because I always

purchase then, when you can get it in the xl size. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!

FAITH receives what GRACE has already provided!
Valued Contributor

I bought it I think March in the deluxe size with a really nice all black buffing brush. I would guess on Oct. 14the next TSV date they might have it in their shows. I'd check for it at the end if this month. I am only guesstimating. 😊

Honored Contributor

Yes, usually once a year they run the extra large size on special for about a month. I have bought it several times.....

Respected Contributor

Is that the concealer? Because I think that is a very under-rated product. I use it when I want my dark circles REALLY covered and no creaseing. Nothing works as well (if it's what I think you mean.)

Super Contributor

@SavvyChic wrote:

I bought it I think March in the deluxe size with a really nice all black buffing brush. I would guess on Oct. 14the next TSV date they might have it in their shows. I'd check for it at the end if this month. I am only guesstimating. 😊

I also bought it with that amazing brush.  This is my desert island product.  Just can't live without it.  It's my concealer and eye shadow.  This is my favorite beauty product of all time and that says a lot because I am a certifiable junkie...

Honored Contributor

What's the differences between BISQUE & WELL RESTED. Both are supposed to be concealers.