Respected Contributor

Re: 9/27 - QVC Give Gorgeous Holiday + Tarte TSV

Easy pass.

I miss the "fun" kits that had maybe one eye product, face product, lip, cheek - sorta a fun total face color kit with future deliveries in diff. colors.

I know some hated these but I loved them.

Bare Minerals and Tarte both, actually got a couple Laura Geller "kits" similar that I loved as well. 

Anyways, I miss these type of TSVs

Respected Contributor

Come on, I'm not sure they could have picked a more boring TSV. What a disappointment. And the thought of watching them hawk this nothing special deal all day long tomorrow is...well, let's just say it's gonna be a long day. 

Honored Contributor

Free shipping for all Tarte 

This is new $50

A548775

tarte Maneater After Dark Eyeshadow Palette 3p Set

Maneater After Dark Eye Shadow Palette is tarte's fiercest Maneater palette yet, featuring 24 everyday shades with a holiday flare! It includes 24 matte, shimmer, and sheen eye shadow shades to create day-to-night looks with warm neutrals, golds, coppers, and berries. The eye shadows are Amazonian clay-infused for intense payoff and blendability. Use with the included eye shadow brush for a soft wash of color or punch of pigment.

Maneater Mascara finds and flutters every lash. It helps makes eyes appear bigger and lifted with one coat.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$40

1. A548771

tarte Face Tape Smoothing Primer & Shape Tape Stay Spray

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$35.  A561420

tarte Precious Presents Shadow Smudge and Liner Trio

Honored Contributor

$30

A595757

tarte Sugar Rush Fresh-Faced Faves Best-SellersSet

Honored Contributor

4 color options $30

A552384

tarte Maracuja Juicy Lipstick & Lip Liner Set

Honored Contributor

$45

A548773

tarte Home for the Holidays Maracuja Juicy Lip Creme 5-pc

Honored Contributor

This looks interesting!

$28

A595765

tarte Quick Stick 30-Second Eye Shadow & LinerSet

Grab this set of three dual-ended Quick Stick 30-Second Eyes dual-ended eye shadow and liner sticks for eye-catching peepers in 30 seconds or less! The comfort-glide gel liner tip glides on without pulling or skipping, in expertly coordinated shades for effortless eye looks. Each stick offers rich, buildable color in a single, goofproof swipe, and helps to nourish skin.

How do I use it: Swipe shadow onto lid and blend with fingertips. Apply liner to lash line to define eyes.

From tarte.

Includes:

• 0.3-oz Quick Stick 30-Second Eyes Dual-Ended Eye Shadow and Liner in Mauve Luster/Black
  • 0.3-oz Quick Stick 30-Second Eyes Dual-Ended Eye Shadow and Liner in Champagne Luster/Burgundy
  • 0.3-oz Quick Stick 30-Second Eyes Dual-Ended Eye Shadow and Liner in Rose Luster/Warm Brown

Honored Contributor

$30   A595759

tarte SEA Best Kept Secret Best-Sellers Set

Includes:

• 0.30-fl oz SEA Surfer Curl Volumizing Mascara
  • 0.56-oz SEA Breezy Cream Bronzer
  • 0.10-oz Rainforest of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue