Honored Contributor

9/12-13 -- Lessman Online only 2 TS - collagen & CholestaCare oat cereals

___

On September 12th (saturday) and 13th (sunday),  Andrew Lessman (Procaps Labs) is doing ONLINE only visit presentations at HSN. These are NOT being broadcast on cable TV channels; they are being streamed over the computer and there will be three Today's Specials.

Between Procaps Labs, HSN and this forum... here's what I found out:

___

HSN *ONLINE ONLY* Andrew Lessman Presentations - Schedule 

Saturday, September 12th -- 8pm ET 

Sunday, September 13th -- midnight ET, noon ET, & 8pm ET 

* each of these video feeds will be two hours long (per Procaps on 9/9) 

___

HSN online only TS values

Per @VaBelle35 on September 11th: 

The commercial running on HSN right now specifically says the Oatmeal is the online only TS and the MC is also at TS pricing.  The preview starts at 8pm eastern.

Through September 14th there is free S&H on Procaps Products. There may also be spceial pricing on certain Procaps products.

These are the TS special prices and (per Procaps Labs) they are good through September 14th:  

Marine Collagen 

* 30 servings - $22.90

* 60 servings - $34.90

* 120 servings - $59.90

* 240 servings - $99.90

Note: The regular Procaps price for 120 servings of Marine Collagen is $69.90. So this is an excellent value.

--

CholestaCare Classic Rolled Oats Cereal 

* 30 servings - $27.90 

* 60 servings - $49.90 

* 90 servings - $69.90 

* 180 servings - $109.09

CholestaCare Oat Bran Cereal

* 30 servings - $22.90

* 60 servings - $39.90

* 90 servings - $59.90

* 180 servings -$89.90

Note: I need to look at this more closely later but, from a quick look though, It looks as though these cereals have better pricing that the CholestaCare plus Fibrmucil products they are similar to. CholestaCare, Rolled Oats, and Oat Bran all have 800 phytosterols per serving: 

* The price for the Oat Bran cereal is slightly higher than for the Rolled Oats cereal. The Oat Bran cereal has more fiber in it, and one gram more protein per serving.

* Fibermucil had .9 grams of soluble fiber per serving and .2 grams of insoluble fiber per serving(1.3 grams total fiber).

* Rolled Oats has 1 gram of soluble fiber per serving and 1 gram of insoluble fiber per serving (2 grams of total fiber), plus 3 grams of protein per serving.

* Oat Bran has 2 grams of soluble fiber per serving and 3 grams of insoluble fiber per serving (5 grams total fiber), plus four grams of protein per serving. 

___

These are ONLINE ONLY broadcasts so they will NOT be on either HSN orr HSN2 cable TV. 

At the Procaps Labs site, there is a link to the broadcast feed. Or...

At the HSN site, shortly before the time of the first show, on HSN's main Andrw Lessman page, there will be a direct link to the live video broadcasts. -- Right now there is NOT a video link on that page (not even an indication that this page is where you should look for an online link on saturday evening).

To get to the main HSN Andrew Lessman page, click on the "Health and Fitness" category. On the left hand side of the page you go to, click on the "Andrew Lessman" link. That will take you to HSN's main Andrew Lessman page, which is where you will go to watch the live broadcasts. 

I just spoke with Procaps Labs and they confirmed that the broadcasts will stored on the main the main HSN Andrew Lessman page so they will be available for rebroadcast... hopefully, because sometimes the video links just don't work. 

___

Now it the time to ask Andrew all your burning questions... 

On the main HSN Andrew Lessman page, you can click on a link which will allow you to ask Andrew your questions. 

Procaps Labs suggested that we submit our questions now rather than the day of the show. -- This way they have the time to sort through our questions in a relaxed manner which they won't be able to do on the show days when lots and lots of questions are coming in.

I thought this thread would be a great place to talk about the questions that we'd like to ask Andrew. Smiley Happy

___

I'll keep this first post updated as more information becomes available!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 9/12-13 -- Lessman Online only 2 TS - collagen & CholestaCare oat cereals

Wow! that's an excellant price on the 240 Collagen.  I may have to buy it.  I have almost a full 120. It's just about too good to pass up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I missed it live and have been attempting to watch the video. It just spins. Probably too many people watching at once.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Wow! that's an excellant price on the 240 Collagen.  I may have to buy it.  I have almost a full 120. It's just about too good to pass up.

I may get it, too. I got the MCP in the bundle last time & have lots left. But it is a good deal & it will keep.

Respected Contributor

I was so glad he did this.  I'm down to the nubbins on all my Vitamins.  So, I will have a big box coming hopefully by next Friday.  

I always wait for the Sale Prices & Free Shipping.  I cut it really close this time.  He is back in October, but I would have been totally out by then.

I know his Vits are expensive even when on sale, but they are the ONLY ones that are all capsule/powder form, and they do not hurt my stomach.

He is so passionate about his work.  Sp proud to show you the inside of his factory.  And yes, he makes tons of money doing it, but I think he is the real deal.  JMO of course.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey