Esteemed Contributor

9-1 Beauty IQ w Eve Pearl 9pm

Just a heads up, Eve Pearl will be on this evening, Friday, Sept 1 at 9pm. 

I know there are many who use her line and really like her products and the application techniques she teaches.

Trusted Contributor

Re: 9-1 Beauty IQ w Eve Pearl 9pm

@rochelleS wrote:

Just a heads up, Eve Pearl will be on this evening, Friday, Sept 1 at 9pm. 

I know there are many who use her line and really like her products and the application techniques she teaches.

@rochelleS, I met her at qvc not too far from my home at a meet and greet.

10 people asked to come...simply awesome! This was 3 years ago

She was so sweet and complimentary to me.

Very pretty woman.

I'm writing because Eve has been on beauty IQ with some very strange looking people. I can't take my eyes off this very phony, plastic filled young woman (not sure of age she was quite odd, sorry but true) she said that she has a youtube channel, then last night I saw her with a  man overly tanned to the pont it was so fake, and overly white looking teeth and glossy lips, like a side show. It kind of had me wondering why she had them on (the woman most of all) when Q really relates to a diff age group so I hear. I am sorry as it looks like I'm cutting up but has to be abnormal to any eye.  I try to stay open minded but this is on tv for all to see and comes off very strange. I can see my mom looking at this and laughing...I was. But then again it DID get me watching! and nearly bought something Smiley Happy!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

• I watched the show and since I had seen the previous show with Alberti and Sara Happ I was bowled over when Alberti came back on with Eve. She had put so much dark tan makeup on him that it was a hot mess.  Then she applied even more during the show for contour. 
Trusted Contributor

@nrm wrote:
  • I watched the show and since I had seen the previous show with Alberti and Sara Happ I was bowled over when Alberti came back on with Eve. She had put so much dark tan makeup on him that it was a hot mess.  Then she applied even more during the show for contour. 

@NMoh that was why Alberti looked so dark, it was not a good look.

I came in later and didn't see Eve apply that to him.. thought he just came on the air that way. You have to see that youtube person, oh my what a strange person to bring on? just doesn't seem to fit the beauty IQ deal to me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mimi5775

How cool is that, getting to meet Eve. Lucky you. Do you use any of her products?  I purchased her original TSV here and fell in love. I'd been using IT at the time but subsequently found myself reaching for her HD foundation and the other contents of the kit. I still gravitate to her products as my primary go to and still love the finish, speed of application and the many compliments I receive.

As far as her Beauty IQ guests... I surmise these folks have a following. One that is substantial enough to attract attention with their coming and goings. So pairing with Eve presents an opportunity to expose her, her brand and QVC to an ever widening audience. Marketing and probably good marketing, in my opinion. Whether or not I know or follow her guests is irrelevant.  It's evident others do. Mr Champagne has been in the business for thirty years. I did a quick Google search and he has made a name for himself. It's obvious he and Eve are well acquainted. He was remunerated by her to be there (he so stated) It's too bad the show format didn't allow more interaction and commentary other than the bare minimum and cursory, ie, quick comments and compliments that were made. I wasn't put off by his being a guest... I just kept waiting to hear something of more interest and substance supporting his appearance.

I did see the utube young lady also. I don't recall her name but assumed the same in that her followers had been alerted to her appearance and there could again be increased traffic for all parties involved. 

Alberti did and does do a fine job with Eve and Beauty IQ. I do enjoy his hosting very much. Fortunately my screen did not transmit his makeup to be too dark at all. The color used was stated and do not believe it was the darker two shades Eve has, if my memory serves me correctly. He looked okay on my screen. (apparently not for you and others)  Mr. Champagne, yes is, and came across super dark. I think he's been this shade for years. Hey, whatever floats the boat. There are many eccentric looking people in the "business." I don't care at all. I tune in to watch Eve!

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@mimi5775

How cool is that, getting to meet Eve. Lucky you. Do you use any of her products?  I purchased her original TSV here and fell in love. I'd been using IT at the time but subsequently found myself reaching for her HD foundation and the other contents of the kit. I still gravitate to her products as my primary go to and still love the finish, speed of application and the many compliments I receive.

As far as her Beauty IQ guests... I surmise these folks have a following. One that is substantial enough to attract attention with their coming and goings. So pairing with Eve presents an opportunity to expose her, her brand and QVC to an ever widening audience. Marketing and probably good marketing, in my opinion. Whether or not I know or follow her guests is irrelevant.  It's evident others do. Mr Champagne has been in the business for thirty years. I did a quick Google search and he has made a name for himself. It's obvious he and Eve are well acquainted. He was remunerated by her to be there (he so stated) It's too bad the show format didn't allow more interaction and commentary other than the bare minimum and cursory, ie, quick comments and compliments that were made. I wasn't put off by his being a guest... I just kept waiting to hear something of more interest and substance supporting his appearance.

I did see the utube young lady also. I don't recall her name but assumed the same in that her followers had been alerted to her appearance and there could again be increased traffic for all parties involved. 

Alberti did and does do a fine job with Eve and Beauty IQ. I do enjoy his hosting very much. Fortunately my screen did not transmit his makeup to be too dark at all. The color used was stated and do not believe it was the darker two shades Eve has, if my memory serves me correctly. He looked okay on my screen. (apparently not for you and others)  Mr. Champagne, yes is, and came across super dark. I think he's been this shade for years. Hey, whatever floats the boat. There are many eccentric looking people in the "business." I don't care at all. I tune in to watch Eve!

@rochelleSyou write well...and I agree, I tune in to see Eve too. I think I'm showing some kind of old lady-ish qualities these days.. like some people just appearing too bizarre. Yes..Eve just may have a smart thing going there with the tanned man Mr. Champagne and others who follow them! it brings in business and she's a small name as far as unlike Bobbi Brown and others but is very very talented! Her afters on he models well gorgois!

I do not have anything of her maybe due to too much stuff as it is and trying hard to slow down these days but always in the mood for a good foundation...it's the base for everything on our face and will check out her HD. TY!

She is a true artist and seems so sweet...well I met her and truly she didn't want to stop talking nor did I...but they moved us a long.

I made a boo-boo when I first met her on the stage (I was excited and overwhelmed) and thought Eve Pearl was Eve LOM! omgoodness.

DUH :/... and went on and on how much I like her product till 'bingo' this is not the 'hot cloth cleanser woman' lol!

I love her brushes and they are such a great price too...will look into this line more now. Nice to hear you like her line...I missed her 2 TSv's over the years darn it.

Tired of It's same old stuff on a TSV. Love the line though.

Have a good day now Smiley Happy