Occasional Contributor

Re: 8 oz remoist - comb different?

I also got the new comb and do not like it as well as the others I have. Not sure what happen but it is not as good as the other and it gets caught up in my hair,,,,,,,,,,,,yuck!

Honored Contributor

I am really loving the new comb. I stopped using the other comb with the squared off teeth awhile back but I love this one and use it all the time now. It actually glides through any tangles, which the heavy, squared off teeth one did not. I couldn't even use the other one at all in the shower to help distribute the product but with this one I can. I wish there was a way to insure if we ordered another comb, it would be this particular model because I would order another one- one to keep in the shower and one to use throughout the day (keep in my purse).

Honored Contributor

I think the main difference between the two combs is that the older one was a bit heavier. Somehow the heavier weight of that comb gave me a better feel when I combed my hair. lol, I gusee I'm just splitting hairs... {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

-- bebe Smile

P.S. btw, no hairs were split from using Wen. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

It was interesting to find out that the Wen combs are made of vulcanized rubber. Somehow I had always thought that the combs had originally been made of either wood or resin, though I have no clue as to where I came up with that info.

-- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor

Curiously, I just saw on QVCUK that they have the first large very flat comb on the presentation table.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

On 4/26/2014 Kjelle said: Curiously, I just saw on QVCUK that they have the first large very flat comb on the presentation table.

That's because Chaz sells the Gunther Ranky version of Wen outside of the US. The bottles are different for the main CCs. The seasonals look like they have the same bottles from the twitter photos that I have seen.