Respected Contributor

7 days and all my SKINN is still “In Process”

Ordered on October 5th and it’s all still In Process.  Has anyone had their haul ship yet? So frustrating.

Regular Contributor

Re: 7 days and all my SKINN is still “In Process”

@Valstybaby- I have received a few items, but the rest still show processing.

Honored Contributor

I got my Skinn items on Wednesday. My Evine orders get to me so fast!

Love the Pep 40 body butter. Feels exactly the same as the DWP bb, with a slight nice scent that fades quickly. The quality of my body skin is better, firmer. That must be due to the quality moisturizers in both body butters, since collagen couldn't increase and fat couldn't reduce that quickly.

The Pep 40 trio TTV is great too. That lip area product is interesting. It goes on very emollient and then dries matte. I can't tell whether it is helping my laugh lines or not. Kind of think it does. Just need to keep trying it out and see what it does over time.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

2 of my orders were delivered today and 2 others are scheduled for delivery next wk Tues. The only thing not shipped is my Advanced Order 6x Lip Serum, which ships in the next few days or so I believe.

I wonder what the hold up is for your orders.🤔

Respected Contributor

I think they were advance orders after so many were sold. Mine say 10/23.

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

2 of my orders were delivered today and 2 others are scheduled for delivery next wk Tues. The only thing not shipped is my Advanced Order 6x Lip Serum, which ships in the next few days or so I believe.

I ordered 2 tubs of the Pep40 cream and the lip 6x serum and all are still in process.  I think I’ll call today. 

Thanks for for your reply. 

Honored Contributor

Sometimes they need a jump start. Send them an email. (they actually respond!)

Super Contributor

My Pep40 TTV arrived Thursday so not as zippily as the Q or HSN would have delivered a shipment but not bad for Evine.  Cat Wink  I already chucked the paperwork to recycle the box but I am wondering if because Skinn is based in CA, Evine does all the processing out of MN?  I have noticed that for me here in NC, orders shipped from TN not only are delivered sooner due to geography but also spend fewer days "In Process."

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy a haul, but received my Pep 40 TSV kit and the Pep 40 body butter.  The Lip 6x serum is not scheduled to arrive until Oct. 23.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I ordered 2 tubs of the Pep40 cream and the lip 6x serum and all are still in process.  I think I’ll call today. 

Thanks for for your reply. 

@Valstybaby Good idea. My tub of Pep40 cream was one of the items I rec’d yesterday. 🤞🏻