Respected Contributor

Re: 🐐7/18 - HSN Birthday Celebration Beekman TS 🐐

Beekman 1802 Supersize Blaak Night Goat Milk Eye Balm

688-404

1.7oz  $29.95 
Beekman 1802 Supersize Blaak Night Goat Milk Eye Balm

I have a $5 coupon so this would be a really good price (it normally is available in .5oz size) and I do like this eye balm.  @Chi-town girl  - you are a fan as well, aren't you?
Regular Contributor

Looking at the TS. Can anyone describe the pear? Is it more floral or fruity?
Super Contributor

Weird they would have scented body wash but Pure lotion.  Wouldn't you want the scent on your hands after you wash them too.

I like the Lilac soap, but not sure how this will smell and if it's different than the soap scent.  I don't like body wash as much as lotion.   The body wash washes off, the lotion stays on the body.

Was hoping for some body creams to be honest.

Respected Contributor

@ilikethebubbly Definitely NOT fruity --  to me it's a light floral.  I happen to like it, but there were lots of negative reviews from all those who were expecting a juicy fruit scent.  I'll be interested to see how the boys describe it when the TS is presented.

Regular Contributor

Just my opinion, but I really don't like the smell of the Apricot/honey tea. I was so disappointed when I received it last year.
It reminds me of a strong powdery scent..not at all what what I had expected.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The TS is a pass for me. I don't need any more soap bars right now which I love, so I guess the boys will not be getting any of my money on this visit. 

***Well I guess I lied. I ended up purchasing he Cuticle repair cream.***

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf - No, they're not discontinuing Apricot & Honey Tea.  They had planned to, but there was so much feedback from customers who love it, that they've decided to keep it.  However, it's exclusive to HSN.

Honored Contributor

I'm currently going through all my stash of stuff and one thing's for sure:  I don't need anything!

No matter how much I like Beekman, I'm not going to be ordering until I manage to whittle down what I have.  (Not just Beekman; all of my stockpile.)  I figure it will take me at least two years.

Valued Contributor

Thank you as always for posting @Chi-town girl  

This seems like an odd choice for a TS. It's an easy pass for me. I've seen reviews for these new scents and they are not very positive, especially the lavender. And none of the classic scents besides pure? 

Like many others I have enough Beekman, Korress, etc to open my own store. I will try to avoid the temptation during this Beekman visit!

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@sueinsf - No, they're not discontinuing Apricot & Honey Tea.  They had planned to, but there was so much feedback from customers who love it, that they've decided to keep it.  However, it's exclusive to HSN.

@Venezia Thanks for clarifying.  I guess I heard it was being discontinued and then never heard they decided to keep it based on customer feedback.