Honored Contributor

Re: 7/13/22 - Lots of Skinn Deals on HSN!

@wagirl wrote:

@SilleeMee --oh, I see--well still not fond of his face make up--it just smears all over and never really covers my skin anyway! 

@wagirl  - which of the Skinn makeup items smears all over your face?

I've tried many foundations including high end -- now I  use and LOVE the Scientific Concealer+ Foundation 💗 Coverage is fabulous, long lasting/all day and no longer need a separate eye base or concealer. It's very popular, most colors sell out quickly after restock

Skinn® Cosmetics Scientific Color Foundation + Concealer

794-896
Skinn® Cosmetics Scientific Color Foundation + Concealer

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I'm thinking of trying the exfoliating pads. Last month when they were on sale they sold out quickly.  I also have a $10 coupon I can use so this might be the best price to give them a try.  I'd like to compare them to the Nassif pads, which I like but I suspect these are stronger.  I assume I can tolerate that.

@sueinsf - I have and use both Skinn and Nassif pads . The Nassif pads are very mild and I think more like cleansing pads. 

The Skinn pads are a powerhouse! And this event price is good. Keep the extra jar in refrigerator.  Also for usage, allow 10-15 min after using the pad before you apply serums etc 

Thanks @Chi-town girl  I know you're a fan of the Skinn pads. I did hear Dmitri say to allow 15-20 minutes before putting on serums and creams.  Do you keep in the fridge to keep them longer or just for the cooling effect?  

@sueinsf - I keep the open jar in bathroom, any unopened jars in refrigerator 

When I first started using the Skinn pads I was not allowing the wait time. Then I saw one of the presentations where D recommended the wait time and I did notice a difference in my skin tone after I added the wait time.

I use the Skinn pads 2x weekly and I also use the Lancer peel (pink jar) once a week. Finding this regime to work very well! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Was watching the video presentation of the resurfasing pads and Dimitri said watch for the August dates for his shows as the TS will be the biggest of the year.  I'm assuming this is a recent video.  Anyone else see/hear that? 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I'm thinking of trying the exfoliating pads. Last month when they were on sale they sold out quickly.  I also have a $10 coupon I can use so this might be the best price to give them a try.  I'd like to compare them to the Nassif pads, which I like but I suspect these are stronger.  I assume I can tolerate that.

@sueinsf - I have and use both Skinn and Nassif pads . The Nassif pads are very mild and I think more like cleansing pads. 

The Skinn pads are a powerhouse! And this event price is good. Keep the extra jar in refrigerator.  Also for usage, allow 10-15 min after using the pad before you apply serums etc 

Thanks @Chi-town girl  I know you're a fan of the Skinn pads. I did hear Dmitri say to allow 15-20 minutes before putting on serums and creams.  Do you keep in the fridge to keep them longer or just for the cooling effect?  

@sueinsf - wow, thats a long wait time. I don't have time to do that in the morning so I'd have to use in the evening.  

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL  Looks like his big day is going to be August 20th for the TS.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

I would consider trying his pads but I object to Alcohol Denat being the 3rd ingredient, surprised at D. . 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I would consider trying his pads but I object to Alcohol Denat being the 3rd ingredient, surprised at D. . 

He \has many good products , but some like the scrub have high amount of peppermint oil , not necessary just makes it tingle like menthol , a known irritant. We really have to read labels , on most brands.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

He \has many good products , but some like the scrub have high amount of peppermint oil , not necessary just makes it tingle like menthol , a known irritant. We really have to read labels , on most brands.

He also has menthol in his Dermapeel for the face. 

Frequent Contributor

@Shelbelle yes, i notice that and it burns if i get near eyes.   I returned the regular DermAppeal and will stick with the Daily DermAppeal and love it.   No irritants or smells.

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering the Age Reset Lip Treatment Duo.  I almost caved on the Pep 40 Serum & Creme Riche set, but withstood the temptation.  I used them both faithfully, on subscription, when Dimitri was at ShopHQ.  I've been able to get a Creme Riche subscription at HSN and have been watching for the serum at a good price. Now that it happened, I convinced myself that I don't need it.