Super Contributor

64oz Vanilla Birthday Cake on Philosophy website

The 64oz super duper uber is now up under the Final Farewells section on the Philosophy website ... marked at $28.80 ... I've never bought anything larger than a 32oz bottle, and they were well worth it (CMB and the Ice Cream series flavors). But I can't imagine a 64oz jug LOL! Well ... Perhaps if it were CMB, Caramel Drizzle, Lemon Custard or Lively Lemon Coconut ... Okay I guess it might not be so hard to imagine after all, hahaa!
Occasional Visitor

Re: 64oz Vanilla Birthday Cake on Philosophy website

curious if you know does this scent smell like the vanilla cake mix that was in the fruit cake set? thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: 64oz Vanilla Birthday Cake on Philosophy website

[ Edited ]

@cal-gal wrote:
The 64oz super duper uber is now up under the Final Farewells section on the Philosophy website ... marked at $28.80 ... I've never bought anything larger than a 32oz bottle, and they were well worth it (CMB and the Ice Cream series flavors). But I can't imagine a 64oz jug LOL! Well ... Perhaps if it were CMB, Caramel Drizzle, Lemon Custard or Lively Lemon Coconut ... Okay I guess it might not be so hard to imagine after all, hahaa!

@cal-gal

I have, squirreled away in an undisclosed location, my final bottle of crispy marshmallow bars.

If this was 64 ounces of CMB, I might pounce.

ETA:

Wow, this is an ancient thread. Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~