Contributor
I received my WEN 613 yesterday that I won through a FB contest (the one I bought from QVC should arrive today).

The smell of the product is incredible! It is a soft lemon and vanilla scent with just a touch of rosemary. I find the scent to be very soothing. I don't smell a lot of menthol in it, nor did it feel as tingly as some of the other WEN scents - so while there still is menthol in it, I think there may be less than on the other formulas.

The pump that was sent to me didn't fit the bottle (the WEN team alerted me that this might be a problem and they are sending me a new pump - the ones from QVC should be fine), but the cap on the bottle also opens, so I used it that way.

The product feels thicker than the other cleansing conditioners, and the amount of pumps you are supposed to use is much less (10-12 pumps for my shoulder length hair). It was hard to measure how much to use without having a pump, but I couldn't wait to try it so I used it anyway and just guessimated for the amount. I did the double cleanse, so I used what I thought to be 5-6 pumps for each cleanse. It felt to me like this really clings to your hair, so I rinsed for an extra minute or so to make sure it was all out, then styled as usual.

My hair looks the same as it does with the other WEN CC's, but it feels a little softer. I plan on using this 1-2 times a week, and hope that over time I will see the added benefits of stronger hair with better elasticity since my hair is very fine and fragile.