Super Contributor

I was watcking the show last night and getting all excited about the 613EDT debut and OTO and grabbed my tiny little travel mousse that doesn't ever get used out of my makeup bag. I had meant to put it away...you know one day...

So I have never used more than four pumps. I sorted wanted a scent of 613 while I watched (this makes me even roll my own eyes) anyway I scrunched in about ten or so pumps and wondered what that would do. It didn't matter because I was going to bed and taking a shower in the morning. Anyway I got up late and brushed it out and my hair looks great! It didn't tangle in bed the way it usually does and made second day hair really great!

Super Contributor

Another cool use for WEN . I do love the 613 mousse.

Contributor
No eye rolling from me ! I went and put some 613 CC in my hair so I could smell it too! Was trying to decide on whether or not to buy the EDT. I decided though I love the smell in my hair there is too much vanilla for me to wear everyday Smiley Happy did you buy it?
Respected Contributor

I don't think the 613 mousse smells anything like the CC, but maybe it's just me.

Esteemed Contributor
I found your post so funny because I did the same thing...almost. I had SMC oil on most of the day and my peach oil came so I added some to my scalp. I worked out and later decided to shower and cleanse. I blew dry a little bit but my hair was pretty straight. With all the mousse talk on her last night, I decided to put about 5-6 pumps of mousse in and went to bed. This morning I woke up to all beach curls and my hair is full of volume and so shiney.
Super Contributor
On 6/14/2014 Sweetie888 said: No eye rolling from me ! I went and put some 613 CC in my hair so I could smell it too! Was trying to decide on whether or not to buy the EDT. I decided though I love the smell in my hair there is too much vanilla for me to wear everyday Smiley Happy did you buy it?

I sure did! I hope it smells just like the CC, fingers crossed!

Honored Contributor
On 6/14/2014 Funloving said:

I don't think the 613 mousse smells anything like the CC, but maybe it's just me.

how did it smell different? worse? better? more floral? more vanilla? more rosemary? or? TIA!

Super Contributor
On 6/14/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 6/14/2014 Funloving said:

how did it smell different? worse? better? more floral? more vanilla? more rosemary? or? TIA!

I think they smell the same but there is more scent to the CC.

Super Contributor

Just added 15 pumps of 613 mousse to what I did last night. No cleanse since yesterday at 6am, wonder what it will look like for third day hair.