Trusted Contributor

Re: 613 EDT......anyone get theirs from the Q yet?!

On 6/17/2014 Angel1948 said: I got mine today and spritzed some on my wrist, I did smell the lemon first off but after it's been on a little while I smell the vanilla more and no lemon. I really like it, now it need the lotion to match since I love body lotions so much. Of course I wouldn't mind a body cleanser either. It will last me a long time since I don't wear cologne everyday, I know it says unisex but I don't know if I will share it with hubby or not.
BethanyB, mine made it to Ohio also. Hope to have it by Thursday. :-) Angel1948, I was thinking the same thing. Can't stop with the 613 fragrance, now we need the body cleanser and body lotion!
Frequent Contributor

Just received mine and love it! Smells so good that it is going to be one of my favorites!

Super Contributor

I think Q has sent out the flying monkeys monkey

because my EDT is now in Pennsylvania, which means I should receive it tomorrow with my other treasurers and ninja gear.

If I like it enough, I'll strap on my ninja stuff smiley6659.gifand still take everyone's 613 EDT so I can have it for myself muahahahahahaah

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I would definitely love a body lotion in 613. I hope we get samples of the EDT in future shipments.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I ordered mine from Chaz's website ~ first time I ever ordered anything from there before. It shipped out (free shipping, too) the day after I ordered it and I just received it today! I love it! I sprayed it on my wrist (just one spray) and I can still smell it! It's not overpowering, just a warm, natural-type of scent. It truly is heaven in a bottle! I think I just found my new signature scent! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} The one-time only price on the Q was amazing, and even though I paid more ordering from Chaz's site I still think it's worth every penny! It's a huge bottle that will take me a while to go through. Now we need body cleanser & lotion in 613!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

I got mine today, love the scent after it has been on for awhile.
Super Contributor

So ladies with the leaking bottles...did you call CS? I can not imagine they would want leaking bottles sent back to them in the mail? I hope mine does not come damaged Smiley Sad
Occasional Contributor

Got mine tonight, along with two bottles of 613 mousse and one bottle of 613 styling creme. I'm sorry to say I don't care for the EDT. I only smell the vanilla and I am not a fan. So sad, I thought I'd surely love the scent. Smiley Sad unfortunately, I ordered two based on my absolute love of the 613 CC. I hate to spend the money to return and I already took the garbage out with the one box in it. The other is still unopened in the pretty box... Any suggestions? Smiley Wink
Frequent Contributor

sh3llbell..I bet it'd sell quickly on e.bay?