Frequent Contributor

Re: 613 EDT......anyone get theirs from the Q yet?!

I'm wearing it now and am totally intoxicated and in love . Cannot stop sniffing myself haha. Yay!!
Respected Contributor

I got mine!!! A little stronger on the vanilla than I would prefer, but it's still gorgeous. It's not that sugary vanilla -- more of a true vanilla bean. One spritz will be enough. It's a strong EDT. The bottle will last me forever and a day! Great value for the price. You can tell it's a high quality product. My SHP 3 pc kit also came in today!!
Frequent Contributor

I got mine too. I love it. I find the vanilla is the strongest note. For me this will be a cool weather fragrance, for some reason i don't enjoy vanilla scents as much in summer. But it is really a pretty scent. I have had it on for several hours and i can still smell it so it definitely lasts. One spritz was all i needed.

Honored Contributor

Got mine...and got a migraine in a few minutes.I detect much more lemon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

I got mine today and spritzed some on my wrist, I did smell the lemon first off but after it's been on a little while I smell the vanilla more and no lemon. I really like it, now it need the lotion to match since I love body lotions so much. Of course I wouldn't mind a body cleanser either. It will last me a long time since I don't wear cologne everyday, I know it says unisex but I don't know if I will share it with hubby or not.
Valued Contributor

Jealous here!!! Mine is in Ohio, so at least it's the same state.... I want it!!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Regular Contributor

I got mine today as well. Like everyone else I tore into the box and spritzed. It's just like the RTM but stronger. Not too strong, though! Vanilla seems to be the most prominent for me. One spritz was enough. As others have said, it is warm and inviting. Four hours later and I can still smell it on me if I put my nose to my wrist. It's lovely and I will use this year round. Thank you, Chaz, for giving me a new signature scent!

This is supposed to be for men and women. Would be interesting to see a review from a male perspective!

Super Contributor

Love it,leave it to Chaz to give us our hard earned monies worth.Only problem is I bought 2 bottles, one bottle had leaked out most of the product.
Frequent Contributor

olewoman, that's awful! I would definitely call customer service. I do wish do gotten two myself!
Respected Contributor

I'm glad to hear that it is a stronger scent. I want it to last. I love the Philosophy Grace fragrances, but they don't seem to last very long. I'm hoping that this has more staying power. I love the scent of 613, so I know this will be awesome.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!